talaate

It will be added

talaate:
Hi Mrtools

would you please add interpolation

Thanks

TMA ribbon filled_alerts mtf.mq4

Talaat E

Here is the interpolated version too (linear or quadratic interpolation available) : tma_ribbon_filled_alerts_mtf_2.mq4

mladen:
Talaat E Here is the interpolated version too (linear or quadratic interpolation available) : tma_ribbon_filled_alerts_mtf_2.mq4

Thanks Mladen

mrtools:
Randy, updated it so the vertical lines should not repaint, added some more options and the mtf.

Hi Mrtools

Would you add lineonfirstbar option for this indicator

s-StochTrend mtf.mq4 (this is non-repainting vertical line version modified by Mrtools)

Thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
Hi Mrtools

Would you add lineonfirstbar option for this indicator

s-StochTrend mtf.mq4 (this is non-repainting vertical line version modified by Mrtools)

Thanks

Talaat E

Hi Talaat E, added the line on first bar option and interpolation.

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Talaat E, added the line on first bar option and interpolation.

thanks my friend

May I ask about the name of indicator line in the main windows !!

talaate:
thanks my friend May I ask about the name of indicator line in the main windows !!

Yes that's StepMA pdf nmc 3.01 mtf + arrows on the new ha smoothed offline averages 2 using Ahrens ma for the smoothing.

mrtools:
Yes that's StepMA pdf nmc 3.01 mtf + arrows on the new ha smoothed offline averages 2 using Ahrens ma for the smoothing.

Thanks Mrtools,

In fact your charts are always unique

mrtools:
Double smoothed jurik filter & mtf from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page12 updated to be new mt4 compatible.

Upgraded and optimized double smoothed jurik filter : double_smoothed_jurik_filter_amp_mtf_2.mq4

This time just testing if this thread is OK

Reason: