Elite indicators :) - page 869

No, you're wrong I realized, oh my english)))

Do you have any indicators that are not redrawn on the zero bar?)

I do not mean adx)

Alibydubby:
No, you're wrong I realized, oh my english)))

Do you have any indicators that are not redrawn on the zero bar?)

I do not mean adx)

Alibydubby

Any indicator that can use open price for calculation will not redraw on the current bar

and you have such indicators?

Dear Mladen

I haven't gotten any answer yet about the difference of the ADXV indicators in post #8681,

however

May I ask to add small request to the setting of the " HMA histo & alerts + arrows mtf.mq4 "indicator, I need arrows on the first bar (arrowsonfirstbar) = true/false, and therefore, in MTF phase the arrow appears not on the first bar but it appears at the end of completion time of higher setting time,

As a matter of fact, this setting has been used before by MrTools for https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/148/price_zone_1.06_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4 as follows in its setting:

extern bool ArrowsOnFirstBar= true;

Thanks in advance

Talaat E

talaate:
Thanks Mladen

I know now was where the problem

As you are the author of this indicator:

May I ask in your indicator adxvma final nmc in lines.mq4 at lines 96 and 97 you wrote the codes:

double tpdm = 0;

double tmdm = 0;

and in indicator adxvma histo arrows alerts nmc.mq4 you wrote and replaced by lines 162 and 163:

double tpdm = work[r-1][pdm];

double tmdm = work[r-1][mdm];

also in adxvma final nmc in lines 178 to 181 you wrote the codes:

double diDiff = MathAbs(work[r][pdi]-work[r][mdi]);

double diSumm = work[r][pdi]+work[r][mdi];

double tout = 0;

if (diSumm>0) tout = diDiff/diSumm;

and in indicator adxvma histo arrows alerts nmc.mq4 you wrote and replace by line 115 :

double tout = 0; if ((work[r][pdi]+work[r][mdi])>0) tout = MathAbs(work[r][pdi]-work[r][mdi])/(work[r][pdi]+work[r][mdi]);

I actually don't need to bother you to explain the difference, and I know both are correct despite that there is little difference between the results. What I want to know which one is more accurate from your point of view.

Thanks

Talaat E

Those codes are, when evaluated, the same. The first is not using array to store +di and -di values, while the second does( see the continuation of the first code example you are quoting :

if (diff>0)

tpdm = diff;

else tmdm = -diff;

The rest is the same thing just written in a different way (as any language, coding language too can have its difference in the way how you tell the computer to do something)

mladen:
Those codes are, when evaluated, the same. The first is not using array to store +di and -di values, while the second does( see the continuation of the first code example you are quoting :

if (diff>0)

tpdm = diff;

else tmdm = -diff;

The rest is the same thing just written in a different way (as any language, coding language too can have its difference in the way how you tell the computer to do something)

Thank you Mladen your explanation, however, there is little different results between each other, I actually using the code of the first one, it seems to me more accurate on my charts.

Any way, thank you very much

Dear MrTools

May I ask to add small request to the setting of the "HMA histo & alerts + arrows mtf.mq4"indicator, I need arrows on the first bar (arrowsonfirstbar) = true/false, and therefore, in MTF phase the arrow appears not on the first bar but it appears at the end of completion time of higher setting time,

As a matter of fact, this setting has been used before by you in this indicatorPrice Zone 1.06 mtf & alerts nmc.mq4 as follows in its setting:

Thanks in advance

Talaat E

talaate:
Dear MrTools

May I ask to add small request to the setting of the "HMA histo & alerts + arrows mtf.mq4"indicator, I need arrows on the first bar (arrowsonfirstbar) = true/false, and therefore, in MTF phase the arrow appears not on the first bar but it appears at the end of completion time of higher setting time,

As a matter of fact, this setting has been used before by you in this indicatorPrice Zone 1.06 mtf & alerts nmc.mq4 as follows in its setting:

Thanks in advance

Talaat E

Talaat E, when the arrows are included as chart window objects like in the HMA histo far as I know your not able to do that, it can be done when the arrow is included as a buffer and in the same window like in the Price Zone 1.06 mtf & alerts nmc.

mrtools:
Talaat E, when the arrows are included as chart window objects like in the HMA histo far as I know your not able to do that, it can be done when the arrow is included as a buffer and in the same window like in the Price Zone 1.06 mtf & alerts nmc.

Thanks MrTools, in this case it can be done for this version

HMA Color nrp & mtf & alerts + arrows 2.01.mq4

please do it for me my friend

talaate:
Thank you Mladen your explanation, however, there is little different results between each other, I actually using the code of the first one, it seems to me more accurate on my charts. Any way, thank you very much

The one with the "final" in the name should be used

Reason: