Various - page 105

Naveed Iqbal
Naveed Iqbal  

Sir mladen i need this ea

Code EA for me thanks in advance 
rule i open buy/Sell order manually and Set its TP and SL
EA has to read the Order if TP hit then EA should not do anything
but If SL hit EA sell with double lot at SL ( means as SL hit...at same time EA open Sell order quickly with martingale rule )
if SL hit of 2nd trade ( sell trade ) at SL EA should open buy trade with martingale rule (4 lot ) 
if sell hit of 3rd trade ( buy trade ) at SL EA should open sell trade with martingale rule (8lot )
and so on 
Formula is = buy (sl hit ) next sell (if sl hit at same price quickly) next buy (if sl hit at same price quickly) next sell 
mean = 1st trade should be manual by me if TP hit then ok no EA interruption but if SL hit then buy sell buy sell buy sell buy sell buy sell buy sell ( with martingale ) till 20 trades .
martingale rule is = 1 2 4 8 16 32 64 128 256 512
Ea should use the same TP And SL levels for next all trades which i should use for 1st manual trade ..( suppose i use 30 pips SL and 30 pips TP EA should use 30 pips sl and TP for all next trades 
EA properties = lot size user input default (0.10) , Manual TP , Manual SL 
for example = EU buy @ 1.1250 TP 1.1300 SL 1.1200 ( SL hit ) ( it was my manual trade ) (0.10 lot size )
if SL got hit EA should start trading = EU sell @ 1.1200 TP 1.1150 SL 1.1250 (SL hit ) ( EA trade ) ( 0.20 lot size )
if SL got hit EA next trade = EU buy @ 1.1150 TP 1.1200 SL 1.1100 (SL hit ) ( EA trade ) ( 0.40 lot size )
and so on.......

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here is double smoothed jurik filter made user friendly and more up-to-date

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Double smoothed stochastic that can use 4 types of averages for calculation

Files:
Naveed Iqbal
Naveed Iqbal  
Sir waiting for EA will u code it ?
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mladen:

Double smoothed stochastic that can use 4 types of averages for calculation

Upgraded version made multi time frame

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
naveed505:
Sir waiting for EA will u code it ?
Please provide at least 3 to 4 months of forward manual trading results (not back-testing, but forward testing) using the rules you described (the rules must be used to the letter) so that we all can see that the system is profitable and that it deserves to be made as an EA
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Fooling around ...

Just a very, very simple example what can be done with the chart object types using metatrader 5 L

Files:
sebatian
sebatian  
mladen:

Fooling around ...

Just a very, very simple example what can be done with the chart object types using metatrader 5 L

Can all indicator be used like that?
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sebastianK:
Can all indicator be used like that?
Yes. Just enter its name and it will be attached to the sub-chart. But that is a very simple example
sebatian
sebatian  
mladen:
Yes. Just enter its name and it will be attached to the sub-chart. But that is a very simple example