Various - page 104

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for filter addition,now jurik will not be interfere :)

can you help guide plz.how to use it,as default it is comparing EURUSD to GBPUSD,here in picture all two pairs are attached but i do not follow how to figure out ..... Dual stoch with default parameters.

regards

mntiwana

Did you check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002 ?

mladen:

mntiwana

Did you check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002 ?

Dearest MLADEN

Yes i read that,is that calculating and comparing 1 symbol with 2 symbol ... or ... 1 pair with 2 pair, and then this dual stoch resulting the difference and or trend flow ?

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Yes i read that,is that calculating and comparing 1 symbol with 2 symbol ... or ... 1 pair with 2 pair, and then this dual stoch resulting the difference and or trend flow ?

regards

It is comparing the current chart symbol with the "base" symbol and then draws the current state of the stoch divergence value. So, unless the base symbol is the same as the chart symbol, it is always comparing two symbols

mladen:
It is comparing the current chart symbol with the "base" symbol and then draws the current state of the stoch divergence value. So, unless the base symbol is the same as the chart symbol, it is always comparing two symbols

Dearest MLADEN

So in example of EURUSD chart,we are comparing eur with usd ?

actually in property parameters default "symbol to compare to" (GBPUSD) make me confuse .... here what and how use of GBPUSD comparison with EURUSD ?

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So in example of EURUSD chart,we are comparing eur with usd ?

actually in property parameters default "symbol to compare to" (GBPUSD) make me confuse .... here what and how use of GBPUSD comparison with EURUSD ?

regards

No, in that case it is comparing EURUSD to GBPUSD

mladen:
No, in that case it is comparing EURUSD to GBPUSD

Dearest MLADEN

So sorry bothering you again and again,so when we are at EURUSD chart how we find the current trend by comparing GBPUSD .... and if we add/apply AUDUSD and or NZDUSD in place GBPUSD (in property) what will be happen then.i means keeping USD as base symbol .... i am really confused.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So sorry bothering you again and again,so when we are at EURUSD chart how we find the current trend by comparing GBPUSD .... and if we add/apply AUDUSD and or NZDUSD in place GBPUSD (in property) what will be happen then.i means keeping USD as base symbol .... i am really confused.

regards

No

If you have a symbol nnn on chart and you enter symbol mmm in the indicator base symbol, then the indicator is comparing nnn to mmm. Nothing to do with USD alone since the USD is not a symbol

mladen:

No

If you have a symbol nnn on chart and you enter symbol mmm in the indicator base symbol, then the indicator is comparing nnn to mmm. Nothing to do with USD alone since the USD is not a symbol

Dearest MLADEN

You means symbol as pair,i was following differently,sorry :)

regards

Sir mladen i need this ea

Code EA for me thanks in advance 
rule i open buy/Sell order manually and Set its TP and SL
EA has to read the Order if TP hit then EA should not do anything
but If SL hit EA sell with double lot at SL ( means as SL hit...at same time EA open Sell order quickly with martingale rule )
if SL hit of 2nd trade ( sell trade ) at SL EA should open buy trade with martingale rule (4 lot ) 
if sell hit of 3rd trade ( buy trade ) at SL EA should open sell trade with martingale rule (8lot )
and so on 
Formula is = buy (sl hit ) next sell (if sl hit at same price quickly) next buy (if sl hit at same price quickly) next sell 
mean = 1st trade should be manual by me if TP hit then ok no EA interruption but if SL hit then buy sell buy sell buy sell buy sell buy sell buy sell ( with martingale ) till 20 trades .
martingale rule is = 1 2 4 8 16 32 64 128 256 512
Ea should use the same TP And SL levels for next all trades which i should use for 1st manual trade ..( suppose i use 30 pips SL and 30 pips TP EA should use 30 pips sl and TP for all next trades 
EA properties = lot size user input default (0.10) , Manual TP , Manual SL 
for example = EU buy @ 1.1250 TP 1.1300 SL 1.1200 ( SL hit ) ( it was my manual trade ) (0.10 lot size )
if SL got hit EA should start trading = EU sell @ 1.1200 TP 1.1150 SL 1.1250 (SL hit ) ( EA trade ) ( 0.20 lot size )
if SL got hit EA next trade = EU buy @ 1.1150 TP 1.1200 SL 1.1100 (SL hit ) ( EA trade ) ( 0.40 lot size )
and so on.......

Reason: