Various - page 111

Antonio:
Dear sir Mladen, there is another indicator downloaded from elite indicators, but according to the observations at younger temprano thought he was redrawn. could You check and fix this problem if there is one! Thank you sir for earlier...
Since it is actually a zigzag variation, it does the same as all zigzag indicators- it can not be fixed

mladen:
Так как это на самом деле разновидность зигзага, он делает то же, что все зигзагообразно показатели - это не может быть исправлено
Thank you very much for the clarification sir !!!)))

господин Младен, вот еще нашёл один Ваш индикатор, для меня он просто хорош, но есть ли обновлённая версия со стрелками для  входа если можно, показатели данного индикатора очень точные , за ранее спасибо! И не перестаю восхищаться Вашей работой сер!!!

Antonio:
господин Младен, вот еще нашёл один Ваш индикатор, для меня он просто хорош, но есть ли обновлённая версия со стрелками для  входа если можно, показатели данного индикатора очень точные , за ранее спасибо! И не перестаю восхищаться Вашей работой сер!!!
Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178927 ?

Antonio:

mladen:

Try it out now

Dear Mladen,

Is it possible to get the regular alerts added to this indicator? 

Files:
fibo_s.mq4  20 kb

falungong:

Dear Mladen,

Is it possible to get the regular alerts added to this indicator? 

It adjusts the fibo levels as the price changes - no point in adding alerts

mladen:
It adjusts the fibo levels as the price changes - no point in adding alerts
Ahh, ok.

mntiwana:
Thank You sir..)))

AngelGirl:
I have asked for Trend indicator, which gives me appropriate trend of market, but i can not find it in any thread. I am very new to market so not having more information. Still learning kid..
There are 100s and 100s of indicators showing trend. Maybe you are looking at the indicators the wrong way?
Reason: