Various - page 52

talaate:
Mladen

There two types of arrows in this indicator, one set (up and down arrows are horizontally displayed (codes 233 and 234), the other set (also up and down arrows) are oblique (codes 228 and 230).

I really little confuse about their conditions of displaying, so would you please clarify for me these conditions and put option in setting of true/false for displaying such arrows.

Thanks

Talaat E, added the nrp coloring for the Trendstrength and added the true/false options for the alerts and arrows.

ps) corrected version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002

This is Smoothed Fx correlator 2 made the US$ into a histogram to maybe better gauge the usd strength. In the chart picture it's showing the 2 currency pairs compared strength the bottom being on daily time frame, the one above being on H4 time frame

Something completely new - this is multi order T3 : multi_order_t3.ex4

Orders can be from 1 to 49 (for practical purposes only). The higher the order, the "faster" the T3 is. Order 1 is the same as the original T3. Any other order is faster and faster compared to the original - and it is still keeping its smoothness at reasonable level.

Examples : order 1, 2 and 3, periods 20 for all the examples (the rest of the parameters is kept at default for all examples)

Files:
t3_3.gif  77 kb
t3_1.gif  73 kb
t3_2.gif  77 kb

And this one too - multi order T3 bur made adaptive : multi_order_t3_-_adaptive.ex4

PS: from my experiments, the longer the adapting period the better (faster) the results (again using some Donald Knuth calculation methods for adapting)

mladen:
Stochastic that can use any price for calculation (nut just close/close and low/high) : stochastic_of_any_price_2.ex4

This one can use 20 types of prices (including close/close and high/low), 26 types of averages fro price filtering and signal calculation

Mladen:

what is the difference between upper and lower chart, I mean in the setting?

talaate:
Mladen: what is the difference between upper and lower chart, I mean in the setting?

The time frame (lower is 1 hour chart, upper is time frame current chart). Both are using close for price (not the high/low). All the rest is default

mladen:
The time frame (lower is 1 hour chart, upper is time frame current chart). Both are using close for price (not the high/low). All the rest is default

thanks mladen

talaate:
thanks mladen

Np

Happy trading

mladen:
Np Happy trading

Mladen the indicator Stochastic of any price 2.ex4 never changes the color on stochastic to signal line cross in case MTF, please check it, or otherwise I miss something

Thanks

talaate:
Mladen the indicator Stochastic of any price 2.ex4 never changes the color on stochastic to signal line cross in case MTF, please check it, or otherwise I miss something Thanks

Talaat E, try it now.

Reason: