Tick Indicator and EAs - page 20

Found it!

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

swordfish:
Some brokers don't send enough ticks to make an EA work properly. Is there an indicator that measures the tick flow from a broker? ticks/sec?

russfx:
The EA at the on this webpage seems to have disappeared (though frustratingly all the other components are still there). Does anyone know have the EA?

Please refer to post #189 by Swordfish

swordfish:
It pays to have friends in high places.

Thank you very much Swordfish, you are the man

hi

i request for one indicator i hope that can be modified if not make new one

this is tick on chart indicator that show graphic lines but i am looking for in histogram as shown below in pic. and i am attaching indicator also that hopefully can be modifed thx

Files:
tick.png  6 kb

himnoor:
hi

i request for one indicator i hope that can be modified if not make new one

this is tick on chart indicator that show graphic lines but i am looking for in histogram as shown below in pic. and i am attaching indicator also that hopefully can be modifed thx

himnoor

That would be possible only if it was oscillating around 0

But since it is simply showing the bid price (never goes bellow 0) it can not be done that way

Thx for understand and reply

this question was posted in ff and one coder buddy did not understand or may be i did not understand him cause of my poor english

how about bid price can go around MA so we can add like 200 or any MA that will look as about oscillating let me know so i can think some thing else about it

thx

mladen

mladen:
himnoor

That would be possible only if it was oscillating around 0

But since it is simply showing the bid price (never goes bellow 0) it can not be done that way

himnoor:

this question was posted in ff and one coder buddy did not understand or may be i did not understand him cause of my poor english

how about bid price can go around MA so we can add like 200 or any MA that will look as about oscillating let me know so i can think some thing else about it

thx

mladen

Then that could be something similar to a Z-score of bid ticks. It is doable that way

You can find some more infor about that way here : Standard score - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

himnoor:

thx

himnoor

For start, use this indicator. It is much,much simpler that the original (the whole code is bellow : that is all, there is no need for additional code to do that job)

#property indicator_separate_window

#property indicator_buffers 1

#property indicator_color1 LimeGreen

extern int bars = 500;

double ticks[];

//------------------------------------------------------------------

//

//------------------------------------------------------------------

int init()

{

SetIndexBuffer(0,ticks);

return(0);

}

int deinit() { return(0); }

int start()

{

ArrayCopy(ticks,ticks,1,0,bars); ticks[0] = Bid;

return(0);

}

next step will be to make it histogram like.

Files:

This should be a tick chart that shows values as histogram (histo value is bid compared to average of bid). On the picture : the 3 kinds compared

Files:

Hello Mladen,

this is magic

you did a very good this is i wanted i am using avg period 5 now it is working good

can you you add alert and email alert for levels like -0.0002, 0.0002

thx a lot

Reason: