Various - page 58

nbtrading:
Can we have a version with color changes and alerts on levels cross?

Nbtrading, added the color changes and alerts when the stoch enters the upper/lower thresholds and exits them.

Files:

Good evening Mr. Mladen and Mrtool, ask if you can still post indicators, repair error in the compilation or have changed the system?

morenokosta:
Good evening Mr. Mladen and Mrtool, ask if you can still post indicators, repair error in the compilation or have changed the system?

morenokosta

I am afraid I do not understand the question

Would toy mind explaining a bit more?

mrtools:

Nbtrading, added the color changes and alerts when the stoch enters the upper/lower thresholds and exits them.

Thank you mrtools!

mladen:

morenokosta

I am afraid I do not understand the question

Would toy mind explaining a bit more?

Hi Mladen, excuse my bad English.

I ask if it is possible to put in this page an indicator to repair 2 errors

because I had already posted in this page

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page372

morenokosta:

Hi Mladen, excuse my bad English.

I ask if it is possible to put in this page an indicator to repair 2 errors

because I had already posted in this page

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page372

morenokosta

I don't get any compiler errors in that indicator and it works OK without any change in code

Here is how it looks on my terminal :

Can you specify what compiler error do you get (a screenshot of those errors would be perfect)?

Files:

It excuses Mladen I have posted the indicator that I have cancelled the two last parentheses and zero, you see image, however I am not sure that she am exact because it doesn't adjourn

Files:

morenokosta:
It excuses Mladen I have posted the indicator that I have cancelled the two last parentheses and zero, you see image, however I am not sure that she am exact because it doesn't adjourn

morenokosta

Don't worry about those warnings : they are 100% benign (they are not influencing the work of the rest of the code at all)

mladen:

morenokosta

Don't worry about those warnings : they are 100% benign (they are not influencing the work of the rest of the code at all)

Thanks still for your availability and the patience

Mladen excuses to bother you again

I like the daily candle you have in your chart, where can I find it?

Files:
Reason: