Various - page 27

Adaptive Intraday Breakout_alerts + mtf originally from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page12

made compatible with the new mt4 builds.

Complex pairs on jurik originally from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page9 made to be compatible with the new mt4 builds.

Tick data - new metatrader 4

This is an update of tick data 1.06

First of all, again I am posting the ex4 file only again (this one is built with build 610), This time I have my paranoid reasons : the last time when I posted that GetWindowTextW() windows API function has to be used when multiple offline charts should be updated with ticks correctly, soon that was disabled by metatrader (either it is disabled or it is yet another bug, but judgig from the fact that the returned resulting string length is correct except that it is completely blank, it is more a case of disabling it to work). Because of that I will not make public how to achieve the same thing now. I know that they will eventually decompile this file too, but not going to make them the job easier

Anyway, it is tested, works correctly, and if you want to run EAs on such offline charts simply set the file prefix to empty value. There is no unnecessary processing (all the internal values are set correctly so when indicators are calculated only the necesary - changed bars - are recalculated) and it has a very small CPU footprint

Files:

Rwma smoothed rsx inverse fisher transform + signal line from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page10 made compatible with new mt4 builds.

mladen:
This is an update of tick data 1.06

First of all, again I am posting the ex4 file only again (this one is built with build 610), This time I have my paranoid reasons : the last time when I posted that GetWindowTextW() windows API function has to be used when multiple offline charts should be updated with ticks correctly, soon that was disabled by metatrader (either it is disabled or it is yet another bug, but judgig from the fact that the returned resulting string length is correct except that it is completely blank, it is more a case of disabling it to work). Because of that I will not make public how to achieve the same thing now. I know that they will eventually decompile this file too, but not going to make them the job easier

Anyway, it is tested, works correctly, and if you want to run EAs on such offline charts simply set the file prefix to empty value. There is no unnecessary processing (all the internal values are set correctly so when indicators are calculated only the necesary - changed bars - are recalculated) and it has a very small CPU footprint

Hi Mladen, after attaching this indicator to a chart I can´t see anything happen.

What do I have to do?? Thanks for your help.

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, after attaching this indicator to a chart I can´t see anything happen. What do I have to do?? Thanks for your help.

Gfuchs

It is generating an offline data

If you used default parameters open a "_t"+symbol name+number of ticks as offline chart and then work with it as with any other offline chart

mladen:
Gfuchs

It is generating an offline data

If you used default parameters open a "_t"+symbol name+number of ticks as offline chart and then work with it as with any other offline chart

Hi Mladen, thanks I found it. Didn´t know about the "_t" in front of the symbol name.

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, thanks I found it. Didn´t know about the "_t" in front of the symbol name.

Gfuchs

You can avoid that "_t" in the symbol name, but then you can not use tick counts like 1,5,15,30,60,240,... the ones that would be the same as "legal" time frames. If you wish to avoid the "_t" in the symbol name, set the FilePrefix to empty value

mladen:
Gfuchs You can avoid that "_t" in the symbol name, but then you can not use tick counts like 1,5,15,30,60,240,... the ones that would be the same as "legal" time frames. If you wish to avoid the "_t" in the symbol name, set the FilePrefix to empty value

Mladen, thanks for the details. Interesting thing, still got to learn how to use it though.

Gfuchs:
Mladen, thanks for the details. Interesting thing, still got to learn how to use it though.

Just one addition : if you remove the "_t" from symbol name, almost every EA will work on a tick chart too (the only restriction is that number of ticks that you can use then).

Reason: