_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 159

Thats a good standing, i know that the SuperRSI is a very good EA

Regards

holyguy7:
This EA was a big loser today. Wiped out profits from the last two weeks. Right now, the market is just too volatile. It is better to wait until the markets calm down a bit before trying to use this EA. It was a good idea, but it just won't work. Right now, the markets are all going crazy with the world wide recession. It might have to wait a year or two before trying it. Sorry about that.

I have losses too, but they are limited (8% of equity)... and the EA is making approx. 1.5% per day in the Demo. The last 4 weeks I had 2 loosing days around 7%, but a overall profit of 50%. Naturally I have optimized the EA to the actual situation and to my broker... and I stop trading during news and over the weekend.

So - if you cannot live with drawdowns, you should not trade.

Yes, i think theres no way a EA can win all the time, i still think this is a good EA and i am trying it this week in demo and next week i will open a live account on Alpari UK.

Here is my demo statement until today

Nice statement Congrats

Can you Post your statement please.

regards

Running Thunder + YourLucky... The big drawdown was without fake SL, the smaller one with fake S/L.

nice stats, congrats

can someone please pm me on how this EA works and how it opens trades off the signals???

i cant trade live when im blind to how it works, and i cant contribute any more unless i know how it works?

white_goodman:
can someone please pm me on how this EA works and how it opens trades off the signals??? i cant trade live when im blind to how it works, and i cant contribute any more unless i know how it works?

Try to read this it will help you to understand the EA

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/164/_rdb__ea_guide.pdf

white_goodman:
unless you set the EA to work only when it ranges....

This is a great statement people have to understand this or this just wont work for them I keep reading people saying they had a losing week or lost all my profits in the last 2 weeks (I had nothing but profits) many people here just started trading but have no understanding of the market or when to trade with this style. As for me Ive been trading forex for years now and there is a learning curve that takes time in front of the screen and watching the market this EA/style is not my normal trading type I prefer long term trades but I'm always looking at other ways of trading and found this EA to actually work and to be a lot of fun and use when the time is right. I guess my main point is learn the market and then adjust your trading to what the market is offering

Reason: