How to Copy a Binary Options Signal?

Has anyone had any experience of successfully copying a Binary Options signal? I have created a signal but would like to be able to offer support for any people wanting to subscribe also.

- How does the trade size work for copier
- Do you have to have the same broker so Binary Options Assets can be selected?

Any advice would be great 

I have no experience from copying BO signals , hence why I am here as I am looking into something similar. I would imagine you would have to have like for like in the way of brokers due to the fact I have both a GDMFx like you and also a GO Markets account and the trade size is set differently.

I have attached a file for you to see the difference.

I have the same EA on 2 differing platforms and naturally they have differing results (both Demo). So it may be better to set up your signals for differing brokers or just keep it broker specific due to differing Trade size. Also GDM round off when you use Martingale in your system which I see yours does (so does mine). Where as Go Markets are exact as they use $ sizes and not Lot sizes like GDM.

Hope this helps Dave

Cheers

Greg 

Greg Croot:

I have no experience from copying BO signals , hence why I am here as I am looking into something similar. I would imagine you would have to have like for like in the way of brokers due to the fact I have both a GDMFx like you and also a GO Markets account and the trade size is set differently.

I have the same EA on 2 differing platforms and naturally they have differing results (both Demo). So it may be better to set up your signals for differing brokers or just keep it broker specific due to differing Trade size. Also GDM round off when you use Martingale in your system which I see yours does (so does mine). Where as Go Markets are exact as they use $ sizes and not Lot sizes like GDM.

Hope this helps Dave

Cheers

Greg 

Thanks Greg.

I have one live subscriber to my signal now. He is on GoMarkets and my signals are generated from GDMFX. He is telling me that the signals are just coming across as FX trades not binary trades. I am going to try and subscribe to my own signal and also work with some of my fellow traders to test the different brokers. It could be like you say that it is not picking up the assets or trade size...

Also, as a head start for me would you be happy to share your OrderSend() syntax that works with GoMarkets? I tried to get some info from the broker, but they just kept telling me "we don't support custom EA code"..!

Thanks again for the note, and let me know if there is anything I can help with for you also.

Dave 

Binary Option trading signals and binary option robots have a potential to turn an average trader into a great one. Finding a good Binary Option trading signal service will help you to ensure your success as a trader.

Greg Croot:

Hope this helps Dave

Cheers

Greg 

Thank you for sharing

Guyverr:
Binary Option trading signals and binary option robots have a potential to turn an average trader into a great one. Finding a good Binary Option trading signal service will help you to ensure your success as a trader.
I have never seen that happen, but i do know that they also have other potentials... somewhat more devastating ones.

Guyverr:
Which BO broker are you working for ?

Hi, what is the right code for below expert? i know it just need little changes?

and i want it to read symbol - entry buy or sell PENDING price - take profit price - stop lose price from the csv file

int Handle;
string FileName = "Callouts1.csv";
string OP_Type = "";
string Symb = "";
double Entry;
double StopL;
double FirstNum;
double SecondNum;

Handle=FileOpen(FileName,FILE_CSV|FILE_READ,","); // File opening
if(Handle<0) // File opening fails
{
if(GetLastError()==4103) // If the file does not exist,..
{
Alert("No file named ",FileName); //.. inform trader
}
else
{
// If any other error occurs..
Alert("Error while opening file ",FileName); //..this message
PlaySound("Bzrrr.wav"); // Sound accompaniment
return; // Exit start()
}
}

while(FileIsEnding(Handle)==false) // While the file pointer..
{ // ..is not at the end of the file
OP_Type = FileReadString(Handle); // Is this a buy or sell
Symb = FileReadString(Handle); // What symbol?
Entry = FileReadDouble(Handle); // Entry price
StopL = FileReadDouble(Handle); // Stop price
FirstNum = FileReadDouble(Handle); // First price
SecondNum = FileReadDouble(Handle); // Second price
if (StringSubstr(Symbol(),0,6) == Symb)
{
if (OP_Type == "Buy")
{
BuyEntry = Entry;
BuyFirst = FirstNum;
BuySecond = SecondNum;
BuyStopLoss = StopL;
}
else
{
SellEntry = Entry;
SellFirst = FirstNum;
SellSecond = SecondNum;
SellStopLoss = StopL;
}
}
}

FileClose( Handle ); // Close file

File data looks like this:

Buy,Eur/Usd,1.423,1.453,1.403  =  buy pending limit, eurusd,EntryPrice,TakeProfit,StopLoss

if any one could help i very thank full ;-)
Reason: