[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 314

Good evening. Could you please tell me how to get the value of pips between the price and the average.

In other words, I get the value of price and the average on the penultimate candle:

double Close1=iClose(Symbol(),NULL,1);

double MA1=iMA(NULL,0,13,8,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);

Calculate the difference:

double Raznost=Close1-MA1;

I know that

double Point size of the point of the current symbol in the quote currency.

Then the difference in points will be:

double RaznostPunkt=Raznost/ Point ;

Am I right?

Professionals, please help! multicurrency works on 3 currencies. I noticed that it opens trades in all currencies at the same time. I put different timeframes on each of the charts, but the EA itself changed the timeframe to the same for all. It appears that it is opening trades in all currencies, if I have a signal on one of them. Please help me find a solution :)

skyjet:
Professionals, please help! The multicurrency is running on 3 currencies. I noticed that it opens trades in all currencies at the same time. I put different timeframes on each of the charts, but the EA itself changed the timeframe to the same for all. It appears that it is opening trades in all currencies, if I have a signal on one of them. Please help me find a solution :)

I would not want to repeat it. It is spam. Especially because there seems to be an answer.

Vinin:

I would not want to repeat it. This is spam. Especially as there seems to have been an answer.

artmedia70 03.11.2011 05:27
skyjet:
Pro, please help! multic is running on 3 currencies. I noticed that it opens trades in all currencies at the same time. I set different timeframes on each of the charts, but the EA itself changed the timeframe to the same for all. Is there a way to fix this problem?
You can find it at

There really was an answer, but I supplemented the question. Do you know the answer? :)

skyjet:

artmedia70 03.11.2011 05:27
skyjet:
Pro, please help! multic is running on 3 currencies. I noticed that it opens trades in all currencies at the same time. I set different timeframes on each of the charts, but the EA itself changed the timeframe to the same for all. Is there a way to fix this problem?
You can find it at

There really was an answer, but I supplemented the question. Do you know the answer? :)

I know the answer. But will it help you. It is possible to solve the problem

skyjet:
Vinin, could you please share your invaluable knowledge of a mql4 professional :)

Sorry, but so far not a single step has been taken on your part to solve the problem

Dear pros, can you answer my question? Namely, am I counting the difference in points correctly as follows:

I calculate the difference:

I know that

double Point the point size of the current instrument in the quote currency.

Then the difference in points is:

first_may:

Dear pros, can you answer my question? Namely, am I counting the difference in points correctly as follows:

I calculate the difference:

I know that

double Point the point size of the current instrument in the quote currency.

Then the difference in points is:

A couple of prints/alerts will quite answer the question....

Alert(MA1," ", Close1," ", RaznostPunkt);

And what am I supposed to see?

skyjet:
Professionals, please help! multicurrency EA works on 3 currencies. I noticed that it opens trades in all currencies at the same time. I set different timeframes on each of the charts, but the EA itself changed the timeframe to the same for all. It appears that it is opening trades in all currencies, if I have a signal on one of them. Please help me find a solution :)

Well, if the EA is multi-currency, then one chart is enough for it... It opens deals according to its own logic. If you don't like the trades, edit the Expert Advisor.

Although, I don't know why the EA has to change timeframes, you can reach any of them without switching them and to switch the chart you need a DLL function call, then it's an interesting EA in general.

Reason: