THE CABLE System RAS ID:30323 - page 9

Dropped trades problem

Still a big problem of dropped trades !

on 1 April I had 6 trades and on the RAS site 13

on 31 March I had 15 and on RAS 42 !!!!

Who can compare his trades quantity with the RAS site ?

I have updated my report: HERE

The Equity curve looks super. But this dropped trades problem might spoil the fun sooner or later.

Graph runs from 3.29.2010 till 4.2.2010 , this is nearly 1 week !

Hi Pipperoni,

- are u using Alpari UK? can u tell us the proper settings fo MT4 and RAS buyer? (my mt4 opened trades, but didn't close any... )

- can u let us know how to make a Google report u posted, please?

thanks,

nagyati

Cable EA report update

I updated the report HERE

The ea recovered but still hasn't risen to new highs.

settings

Pipperoni:
Hi Floortrader,

2010.03.26 02:24:05 Rentasignal GBPJPY,M5: Alert: OrderSend Error: 130 - invalid stops

Hi Nagyati,

I use Alpari UK as broker (still demo)

The MT4 runs on the CNS VPS. I have the 30$ Windows virtual desktop. No complains at all ! Works flawless.

My EA settings are like here above

WITH 1 EXCEPTION : "buyer_lots_multiplier" is 1 (instead of 0.1)

You have to run the EA on :

GBPUSD 5 min !!!

With these settings I get the same trades as on the RAS website.

I will update my report in an hour. Have been a bit lazy lately because the EA was jojoing a bit uneventfully.

The report is made by Google docs spreadsheet. You can find a nice video tutorial of Google docs HERE.

oeps

An unfortunate DD happened shortly after, giving it nearly all back. Equity uptrend still in place .

(this picture updates automatically in all the posts. At the moment of this post it had made it's first sharp drop after the first high, but was not yet sub zero.)

I solved the dropped trades problem. I did not paid attention to the time frame. So now I have it run on GBPUSD 5 min. And not 1 single trade dropped any more !

A few trades dropped should have helped now. The Equity uptrend broke. This Cable EA just entered the world of mortals !

Hi Pipperoni,

thank you for your help!

I have Alpari UK Micro on CNS server in the UK, I'll check it out with your settings.

Where did you export the data from to Google docs, in MT4 there is no "Running" column.

thanx ,

nagyati

Pipperoni:
I updated the report

The ea recovered but still hasn't risen to new highs.

MT4 Report to Google docs

nagyati:
thank you for your help!

I have Alpari UK Micro on CNS server in the UK, I'll check it out with your settings.

Where did you export the data from to Google docs, in MT4 there is no "Running" column.

thanx ,

nagyati

From MT4 to Google docs.

After > right click > Save as Report > in the Account History tab of MT4 you get a report in HTM. I select all and paste it in an Excel spreadsheet. There I delete the "Commission and Swap" columns and ad the "Running" column. This is simply a formula in the first cell. (the current cell)=(the cell above the current cell) + (the cell left from the current cell) and this I copy through the entire column. For this to work you have to put a zero in the cell above the first of the cells of the "Running" column. And ... you have to use the "Find and Replace" tool of excel to replace the "." with a "," . Than I copy paste the spreadsheet in Google docs with "select > copy" and that ctrl V (in G docs) . This explanation is probably a bit to complex, but it gives the rough idea.

out of steam ?

Because I link the graph picture always to the same file, it updates also the older posts. I will not make new posts with this equity graph, because they will appear in all posts the same . You can look to any of these previous posts to see the evolution.

The Cable EA has gone flat, after it's strong progression of the beginning. Any comments FloorTrader ?

Hi Pipperoni,

Pipperoni:
Because I link the graph picture always to the same file, it updates also the older posts. I will not make new posts with this equity graph, because they will appear in all posts the same . You can look to any of these previous posts to see the evolution. The Cable EA has gone flat, after it's strong progression of the beginning. Any comments FloorTrader ?

- thank you for the details regarding Google doc.I am sure everyone happy with it.

- other useful thing is mt4live dot com. you can export your mt4 data in every 5 minutes. you can check out your mt4's (LIVE!) performance from anywhere and anytime using a browser. There are grahs and all the details... No need to log on to your VPS. I like it!

If the count down can be seen at the bottom of the page your system is okey. Otherwise either your VPS or the MT4 is down and you have to check it.

- Floor Trader made very few trades during last week.(12/04-16/04) I hope next week he will be more busy...

all the best

nagyati

let us see yours

I know this MT4Live. But I don't remember now why I don't use it for this reporting. However, pls Nagyati, give us the link to your MT4Live reporting page, so that we have some other live account to compare the results with.

Reason: