Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 26

Dynamic zone - pa Inverse fisher transform of RSI smoothed 2

Hello mladen,

could you please ad vertical lines (on chart) at "DzStartBuyProbability"+

"DzStartSellProbability" for an easier visual confirmation to your nice indi

"Dynamic zone - pa Inverse fisher transform of RSI smoothed 2" from post #131 ?

and just a question: youself mentioned these sometimes "unbeautifully" appearences

of "sudden bumps". Do we have to live with that, or did you meanwhile find a way to

eliminate these ? Please don't take this question as a critic; it's just a question. I know,

Simba already mentioned if an "alb version" (#128) would be a good idea - I'm not a

programmer and my technical knowledge is very limited so I don't know if that would/could help.

I like this indi very much, but always looking for more - Thanks for that!

Thanks in advance

derfel

fabriga:
Hello, I am new in the advanced elite!

I want to know where I can find the indicators or the template of post # 231

with stripes, dots, and especially the color of the candles (why take that color) can also give me the link if you want ..... THANK YOU!

Hi Fabriga,

First of all welcome to advanced elite!

Second this is the template from what i can remember i used back then, the bars are using Hodrick Prescott Filter, which requires the Hodrick-Prescott filter.dll (which goes in experts/library) updated the pcci somewhat now you can choose open,close,typical, etc for the calculations, and added the arrows. About the bars please understand they recalculate, so best to not rely on them solely for signalling purpose.Think that covers it all, if i forgot anything please let me know.

This is the same as the dynamic zone dstoc posted earlier except this one using phase accumulation (pa) for lookbackbars.

dynamic_zone-pa_tm_smooth_dtosc_alertsarrows.mq4

Mikhael Pankov:
Hi, MrTools ! Could you direct us about the indicator which can be seen

on the main chart: is it alb TriangularMA centered abands alerts3

or Sync filters - low pass_apz bands ? And some more information

from the “ Inputs “ column, if you please …

Thank you in advance !

Hi Michael,

The bands are using the alb TriangularMa with the cfb adaptive price zone had posted a version of it before, but it used too much computer resources, this one is quite a bit lighter, computer wise, you can get it from my post above, along with a template. I use 2 bands one for chart timeframe, and another multi timeframe usually 2 timeframe greater than chart timeframe, then adjust the upper and lower deviations accordingly, thats pretty much it, but if i missed something might try the template in above post, or feel free to ask.

I have problem with the file " dynamicZone dll february 2010"

Hello Malden,

I downloaded dynamicZone dll february 2010 and put it in libraries folder under expert. With the indicators that call for dynamicZone.dll I still have the problem: the system cannot load the file. I got the error message: cannot load dynamicZone.dll. error code 126. I searched the web high and low and tried all means suggested to resolve this issue but still no success, including enable dll in all MT4 and indicator settings. I tried to analyze the file using depends.exe and got error message too:" No DOS or PE signature found. This file is not a valid 32-bit or 64-bit Windows module". Can you please advise how I should fix this ? Or maybe the current file on post#1 has crashed and if so, can you please re-post the dll file that works ?

Thank you,

pooh123

pooh123:
Hello Malden,

I downloaded dynamicZone dll february 2010 and put it in libraries folder under expert. With the indicators that call for dynamicZone.dll I still have the problem: the system cannot load the file. I got the error message: cannot load dynamicZone.dll. error code 126. I searched the web high and low and tried all means suggested to resolve this issue but still no success, including enable dll in all MT4 and indicator settings. I tried to analyze the file using depends.exe and got error message too:" No DOS or PE signature found. This file is not a valid 32-bit or 64-bit Windows module". Can you please advise how I should fix this ? Or maybe the current file on post#1 has crashed and if so, can you please re-post the dll file that works ?

Thank you,

pooh123

Hi Pooh123,

Sounds like you did everything your supposed to do, posting a version i have, its the same though, also have you tried restarting metatrader sometimes i need to do this.

dynamiczone_dll.rar

Files:

Hi mortool,

Now it works ! Thank you so much. I downloaded the file you just posted and it works ! I didn't do anything else. It looks that the file on post#1 has collapsed.

I've been working on this for two days and now that it's resolved I'm so excited that I'm almost in tears !

Thank you again

pooh123

pooh123:
Hi mortool,

Now it works ! Thank you so much. I downloaded the file you just posted and it works ! I didn't do anything else. It looks that the file on post#1 has collapsed.

I've been working on this for two days and now that it's resolved I'm so excited that I'm almost in tears !

Thank you again

pooh123

Kool, glad it worked!!!

This is dynamic zone smoothed rsi ma slope divergence, there's 4 different rsi's to choose from, the linear regression channel has width and length and channel line types and colors as external parameters and the rsi ma is smoothed with jurik. On the chart picture is an example of the dz rsi ma with some slope divergence going on.

dynamic_double_zone_smooth_rsi_slope_divergence.mq4

This is dynamic double zone ergodic trend strength on jurik. Added the price function that gives 2 more price calculations that can be used.

Reason: