Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 96

mladen, sorry my fault, it worked ok. Many thanks for price types. Kiko

Sorry that i have to ask but is there a dll that is needed to make the dynamic zones indicators to work ?

timmyhanke:
Sorry that i have to ask but is there a dll that is needed to make the dynamic zones indicators to work ?

1.Page - 1.st post

Can you add alerts to this indicator that looks very good, on colour change and signal cross ?

ddz_ocn_nxc_jsmooth_nrp_mtf_nmc_2.mq4

Thank you

timmyhanke:
Can you add alerts to this indicator that looks very good, on colour change and signal cross ?

ddz_ocn_nxc_jsmooth_nrp_mtf_nmc_2.mq4

Thank you

timmyhanke

Here is a version with both types of alerts added : ddz_ocn_nxc_jsmooth_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc_2.mq4

This is a version of ddz ocn nxc that has options for using one of the 30 moving averages for presmoothing along with the price options already added, if you want smoothing similar to the jurik smooth, can use the smoother average.

Hi, in dz ma rsi adaptive macd signal line disappear in mtf mode. Is that on purpose? Thank you. Kiko

kiko12:
Hi, in dz ma rsi adaptive macd signal line disappear in mtf mode. Is that on purpose? Thank you. Kiko

Kiko

Here is a version with that omitted line too : dynamic_zone_ma_rsi_adaptive_macd_ver_3_1.mq4

Hi

Dynamic zone indicators no one working on my mt4 build 890, showing empty sub windows could you help me somebody. Thanks

giril:
Hi Dynamic zone indicators no one working on my mt4 build 890, showing empty sub windows could you help me somebody. Thanks

You need dynamic zones dll (from post 1) and you need to allow dll s from your infdicators

Reason: