Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 18

Mladen

I thought that you. Knows better than period, but ...., if you ask me as "rookie"in the dynamic indicators, would choose 20 period and to remove you leave it to you. to remove ....As "Father" of the indicators "Dynamic "

The only way I can imagine it can benefit from dynamic zones is this. The value used is the trix itself (the histogram value in the base indicator) Here is how it compares to the the base indicator
Since there are no other levels that I am aware of and that could be used in trix, added two 5% probability lines as a possible early reversal signaling (that is the idea : to watch when the the value is reverted)

Also, although it was me that made the code of that version, my primary goal was to clear the code up since the way it was written before, it was more or less unusable for testing or serious exploration (it either had to calculate all the bars all the time, to use some external properly coded T3 indicator (which was not the case) or not to use T3 at all) The point is that from what I see using T3 trix is not as straightforward as it seems : see the period marked with two vertical lines (calculation is correct, it is how T3 trix "behaves" in that period)
To conclude, it seems that T3 trix can misbehave in times of strong moves (I did not find too much examples of it, but be careful when and how you use it, since even that one case can clean your account)
bebeshel:
I thought that you. Knows better than period, but ...., if you ask me as "rookie"in the dynamic indicators, would choose 20 period and to remove you leave it to you. to remove ....As "Father" of the indicators "Dynamic "
Files:

mladen:
The only way I can imagine it can benefit from dynamic zones is this. The value used is the trix itself (the histogram value in the base indicator) Here is how it compares to the the base indicator
Since there are no other levels that I am aware of and that could be used in trix, added two 5% probability lines as a possible early reversal signaling (that is the idea : to watch when the the value is reverted)

Also, although it was me that made the code of that version, my primary goal was to clear the code up since the way it was written before, it was more or less unusable for testing or serious exploration (it either had to calculate all the bars all the time, to use some external properly coded T3 indicator (which was not the case) or not to use T3 at all) The point is that from what I see using T3 trix is not as straightforward as it seems : see the period marked with two vertical lines (calculation is correct, it is how T3 trix "behaves" in that period)
To conclude, it seems that T3 trix can misbehave in times of strong moves (I did not find too much examples of it, but be careful when and how you use it, since even that one case can clean your account)

As we all know, this and other indicators, can stay in oversold/overbought areas longer that we can stay solvent. With time and observation, I am becoming more and more inclined to catch longer moves, with OMA and indicators, such as value charts, on daily charts.

Vel with dynamic zones

Mladen:

Can you add dynamic zones with alerts and arrows as well to the following indicator?

thorcmt

Here you go

Thing that needs to be explained : metatrader 4 unfortunately does not allow non-zero based histogram in a separate window, hence I was forced to add one more option : do you want to use a dynamic zero line (calculated by dynamic zones) or a static (fixed 0) line. If you have a static zero line then histogram can be shown (like the lower one in the example) otherwise it can not (like the upper one in the example)
The rest of the options are standard - you can choose do you want arrows/alerts on levels break, retrace or zero line (dynamic or static) breaks. Arrows and alerts are configurable separately (they do not depend on each other)

PS: do not be surprised by the difference in values. In the one you posted the line 144 was like this :
cfb = iDSmooth(iCfb(Bars,iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_SMA,CfbPrice,i),CfbDepth,CfbSmooth,r),CfbResultSmooth,CfbResultPhase,r); [/php]
and must be like this (otherwise smoothing on cfb itself does not work as it should):
[php] cfb = iDSmooth(iCfb(iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_SMA,CfbPrice,i),CfbDepth,CfbSmooth,r),CfbResultSmooth,CfbResultPhase,i);
Attaching the corrected basic indicator too

regards

Mladen

thorcmt:
Mladen: Can you add dynamic zones with alerts and arrows as well to the following indicator?

corrected version posted here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

post#205

dz cmf

Dynamic Zone Chalkin money flow index smoothed, it has mtf and alerts on zero cross,zero cross slope, slope alone and using the outer channel boundaries with oversold and overbought fot 4th alert possibility.

Files:

mladen:
Dynamic zone one more average.

Seemed as logical to make a dynamic zone of this indicator too. With its "imitating" capabilities good part of moving averages dynamic zones are covered

Parameters :
Length- length (period) for averaging AppliedPrice- price to use for averaging (it uses the usual metatrader values :
0 - close

1 - open

2 - high

3 - low

4 - median (high+low)/2

5 - typical (high+low+close)/3

6 - weighted (high+low+close+close)/4

Speed- desired speed (i limited to -1.5 on the lower side but it even does not need that limit - some interesting results with speeds that are less than 0 can be achieved)

Adaptive- does it adapt or not

ShowMiddleLine - do you want the "50%" line to be shown or not. If turned off, you can get a chart like this (somewhat cleaner if using this indicator as "signaling" one

DzLookBackBars- number of bars to look back for dynamic zone

DzStartBuyProbability1- probability for buy zone 1

DzStartBuyProbability2- probability for buy zone 2

DzStartSellProbability1- probability for sell zone 1

DzStartSellProbability2- probability for sell zone 2

PS: this one needs the latest dll too. So, in order to make it work, the latest dll from the first post must be downloaded

PPS: it is one more average with speed set to 0 used on the picture posted

i download the lates verion of dll in first page

wuold please tell me where i put inside metatrader file to be work

mladen,

For Dynamic Zone velocity cfb adaptive, I have alerts on zerobreak and message on but am not getting any alerts. The arrows show up but no alerts.

jim

mladen:
thorcmt

Here you go

Thing that needs to be explained : metatrader 4 unfortunately does not allow non-zero based histogram in a separate window, hence I was forced to add one more option : do you want to use a dynamic zero line (calculated by dynamic zones) or a static (fixed 0) line. If you have a static zero line then histogram can be shown (like the lower one in the example) otherwise it can not (like the upper one in the example)
The rest of the options are standard - you can choose do you want arrows/alerts on levels break, retrace or zero line (dynamic or static) breaks. Arrows and alerts are configurable separately (they do not depend on each other)

PS: do not be surprised by the difference in values. In the one you posted the line 144 was like this :
cfb = iDSmooth(iCfb(Bars,iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_SMA,CfbPrice,i),CfbDepth,CfbSmooth,r),CfbResultSmooth,CfbResultPhase,r); [/php]
and must be like this (otherwise smoothing on cfb itself does not work as it should):
[php] cfb = iDSmooth(iCfb(iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_SMA,CfbPrice,i),CfbDepth,CfbSmooth,r),CfbResultSmooth,CfbResultPhase,i);
Attaching the corrected basic indicator too

regards

Mladen

Jim

You are right : it happens when alerts for neither levels break or retrace is turned on (it wouldn't happen if any of those 2 was turned on), and it is clearly an error because it should depend only on alertsOnZeroBreak parameter. Here is the corrected one (tested it right now and was getting alerts on 15 minute EURUSD move down that made it cross zero line)

regards

Mladen

94315jim:
mladen,

For Dynamic Zone velocity cfb adaptive, I have alerts on zerobreak and message on but am not getting any alerts. The arrows show up but no alerts.

jim
Reason: