Virtual servers...Hosting MT4 Commercial Network Services

Just a heads up..... Commercial Networks Services..CNS has some very serious problems. Barry although a very cordial guy....has a very bad server....During the last months their server has been locked up/ unavailable on numerous occasions...had I not been monitoring my accounts the losses would have been HUGE!!. The customer service has been non existent....Stay AWAY.....It has been NON STOP BS....... Just a very small sample of what to expect below....I could fill pages with their excuses......

//----------------------------------------------------
We trapped the error. Appears to be RAM.

Machine Check Event reported is a fatal memory hierarchy error.
Trasaction Type: 1
Memory Hierarchy Level: 2
Request Type: 0
Address: 0

We are taking the node down tomorrow to replace the CPU & RAM (usually done as a pair in production machines).

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Barry Bahrami

//----------------------------------------------------

I believe the problem was trapped. the tech is looking at it now.

Thank you,

Barry Bahrami
Commercial Network Services

//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

This node has experienced a stop error. We are investigating the trouble now and will keep you updated by service advisory.

Thank you,

Barry Bahrami
//-------------------------------------------..

We experienced an IP problem in san diego due to abuse from the inside (in a subscribed VE). The offending VE has been identified and shut down. Please let us know if you have any issues.

Thank you,

Barry Bahrami

I have been using Commercial Network Services (CNS) as a VPS provider for well over one year. I have not experienced these servers problems as you have stated. Their servers being down has never been an issue for me with CNS. Just the opposite, i am very pleased with their up time when FOREX market is open. Also, so far, their support service has been excellent. By my experience with CNS, I have no problem recommending CNS as a VPS provider.

wackena:

I have been using Commercial Network Services (CNS) as a VPS provider for well over one year. I have not experienced these servers problems as you have stated. Their servers being down has never been an issue for me with CNS. Just the opposite, i am very pleased with their up time when FOREX market is open. Also, so far, their support service has been excellent. By my experience with CNS, I have no problem recommending CNS as a VPS provider.

OK Barry, Thanks for stopping by....We're completely convinced......enjoy my Thirty bucks....Should I post ALL the emails...re your (non)service??

Reason: