Requests & Ideas - page 672

soil82:

Please making candles for mt4

thanks 

Please read my posts regarding that

Do you have this indicator for mt4? > Support_and_Resistance_-_barry.mq5 extended version

ace2e4:
Do you have this indicator for mt4? > Support_and_Resistance_-_barry.mq5 extended version
No - the thing is that it can not be made to display the way it does in mt5 (the channels) so, I did not make it for mt4 too

oguz:

Hi friends,

I am getting the following error ea backtest.

"OrderModify error 130"

What does it mean? 

My ea settings below.

Which of the following settings should I play to fixed this error? 

P.S: My broker 5-Digits. But i'm not sure my ea is compatible 5-digits or not!! 

Order modify error 130 is almost always happening when stop loss and/or take profit is wrong (to close to current price, wrong value or similar). Check those first

mladen:

mntiwana

Will do something and will post when finished :)

Dearest MLADEN

As per my learning and experience till now,i found these 2 indicator top most capable and adjustable as for filtering purpose in any trading strategy (Step Kwan averages fl's) and (adaptive rsx 3.2 oma mtf) ......

Can i reopen my 2 requests regarding adding newest averages in this of adaptive rsx OMA version.

.... and latest averages (ma methods) at stoch ma method place and latest prices at price for rsi and momentum (shown in picture) in step kwan averages fl version .... this last kwan ver was upgraded by MRTOOLS.

i hope you can manage time :)

regards

Hi friends,

I am getting the following error ea backtest.

"OrderModify error 130"

What does it mean? 

My ea settings below.

Which of the following settings should I play to fixed this error? 

P.S: My broker 5-Digits. But i'm not sure my ea is compatible 5-digits or not!! 

mladen:
No - the thing is that it can not be made to display the way it does in mt5 (the channels) so, I did not make it for mt4 too
Do you think that setting on chart a donchian channel with the same settings (25) will do the same job?! :\ 

Hi, is possible to add another pair to this indicator?

Thanks

Files:

ace2e4:
Do you think that setting on chart a donchian channel with the same settings (25) will do the same job?! :\ 
No, since they are different math

mladen:
Order modify error 130 is almost always happening when stop loss and/or take profit is wrong (to close to current price, wrong value or similar). Check those first

@mladen,

Thank you for helping me.

I did the optimize test and I solved the problem.

Reason: