Requests & Ideas - page 675

Mladen, need a little editing indicator !!! It is necessary that the indicator in the MTF mode did not remove your tags (circles on the chart), it has some clear, some not ... need to leave all....may be to add an option to enable or disable this function. Thank you in advance!!!

clarmax87:
Mladen, need a little editing indicator !!! It is necessary that the indicator in the MTF mode did not remove your tags (circles on the chart), it has some clear, some not ... need to leave all....may be to add an option to enable or disable this function. Thank you in advance!!!
Sorry, that can not be done

mladen:
Sorry, that can not be done
Аnd even just graphically they can not be left on the chart? indicator algorithm change is not necessary!

Hope I posted in correct place....

I am looking for Blau TVI Oscillator, Blau TVI_Trade and TVI. Reading the book by Blau but I can not find the indicators anywhere.

Anyone?

Cheers

RadoPip:

Hope I posted in correct place....

I am looking for Blau TVI Oscillator, Blau TVI_Trade and TVI. Reading the book by Blau but I can not find the indicators anywhere.

Anyone?

Cheers

Hi RadoPip

First to welcome here,

Do you think this help you.

regards

clarmax87:
Аnd even just graphically they can not be left on the chart? indicator algorithm change is not necessary!

There was this one too

Files:

mntiwana:

Hi RadoPip

First to welcome here,

Do you think this help you.

regards

Looks almost what I am looking for. Possible to grab if from somewhere? And thanks for such a fast reply!

mladen:

There was this one too

Thank you Mladene!

Found this site yesterday and content is quality and thanks to all who work hard providing your hard work to the public!

Thank you very Much mntiwana g! very familiar with your DP really appreciate your work here and i completely agreed with this statement made by RadoPip g ;)

Thank you Mladene!

Found this site yesterday and content is quality and thanks to all who work hard providing your hard work to the public!

mladen:

There was this one too

Hi Mladen,

this TVI v2 , is special for short time frame periods.. and has a feature that I like, that is signal up and signal down, very usefull to EAs.

could you release it for MT5?

Files:
TVI_v2.mq4  9 kb
Reason: