Coding help - page 636

Rajiv:
sorry.  But   my request  is  real. I did not mean 100% win rate I  actually meant 100% no loss trading .   Any way  thank you for posting simple MA  cross EA. ALSO I RESPECT YOUR   HELPING TENDENCY.

To quote :

Debates & Discussions

Coding help

Rajiv, 2016.05.26 13:46

MR. MLADEN . I WANT 100 % WIN RATE IN MY TRADES.   Before this request,   I have asked parabolic sar EA  . Unfortunately none other than moving average based  EA  works on my offline renko charts. So I found that   MA   cross EA  also would be helpful.If only    YOU    can post me this EA in the martingale version I can acheive  100 % WIN RATE IN MY TRADES.

I bolded and made red the part of your statement that was refering to win rate

All the best

Rajiv:

Rajiv

your English is not so bad that you can not understand the situation,be wise and be normal,do not ask and say the things that are not suitable and possible,think like a serious trader and keep things in order for to better understanding ..... you actually needs some time for learning,do it in your first priority,other wise say goodbye to trading Forex,it is not so easy and play with,without sufficient knowledge.

regards

Rajiv:
mntiwana, you are exactly  correct. I  have 7 years of  LOSS  EXPERIENCE  IN FOREX.Now  only i  discovered a  good strategy. but it requires mladen  (GOD)help

it is sad full to hear your loss experience,if it was 3 years of learning experience before to jump in live trading,it was so good for you,i think still you have not discover a good strategy but you discovered a good place to learn and have best tools,so i encourage you to learn how things work,as much possible for you.

regards

Preethika:

MR. RAJIV , I HAVE ATTACHED THE MARTINGALE VERSION OF MA CROSS EA. This Ea has all everthing but does not have the following parameter. I would be grateful to anyone who would modify me this EA with this following parameter:-

Maximum lot size - 1- 4 lots

i . e the EA SHOULD STOP MULTIPLYING LOTS AFTER REACHING THE MAXIMUM LOT SIZE  AND SHOULD COME BACK TO THE ORIGINAL LOT SIZEHE MAXIMUM LOT SIZE  AND SHOULD COME BACK TO THE ORIGINAL LOT SIZE

Thank you very much Preethika for your kind help.

Preethika:

MR. RAJIV , I HAVE ATTACHED THE MARTINGALE VERSION OF MA CROSS EA. This Ea has all everthing but does not have the following parameter. I would be grateful to anyone who would modify me this EA with this following parameter:-

i . e the EA SHOULD STOP MULTIPLYING LOTS AFTER REACHING THE MAXIMUM LOT SIZE  AND SHOULD COME BACK TO THE ORIGINAL LOT SIZEHE MAXIMUM LOT SIZE  AND SHOULD COME BACK TO THE ORIGINAL LOT SIZE

Preethika

If you limit the maximal lot size, then it stops being martingale and the logic behind the martingale is doomed to fail (faster then the original martingale)

i . e the EA SHOULD STOP MULTIPLYING LOTS AFTER REACHING THE MAXIMUM LOT SIZE  AND SHOULD COME BACK TO THE ORIGINAL LOT SIZE

mladen:

Preethika

If you limit the maximal lot size, then it stops being martingale and the logic behind the martingale is doomed to fail (faster then the original martingale)

Atleast can you modify the EA to  comeback to its original lot size after a series of losses inputed. 

or

the EA should stop multiplying and should stay on the maximum lot size inputed  as like attached EA 

Preethika:

Atleast can you modify the EA to  comeback to its original lot size after a series of losses inputed. 

or

the EA should stop multiplying and should stay on the maximum lot size inputed  as like attached EA 

As to my poor knowledge,the problem with all martingales,when you cut or stop a feature from the code,it works like a lame dog that can not hunt for any thing but licks your foot,means losses.

Dear Mladen

Forex TSD have changed a lot from my last visit.

It seems rules are as good as old days and you still help people here. Good news!

I coded an indicator in 2014 based on Step RSI idea to filter price data to make some kind of moving average.

When I coded the indicator there was buffer limitation and I used all them and ran out of the buffer for color.

Can you kindly take a look at the indicator to see if it is coded correctly and is there any possibility for color.

Best,

Files:

IXI:

Dear Mladen

Forex TSD have changed a lot from my last visit.

It seems rules are as good as old days and you still help people here. Good news!

I coded an indicator in 2014 based on Step RSI idea to filter price data to make some kind of moving average.

When I coded the indicator there was buffer limitation and I used all them and ran out of the buffer for color.

Can you kindly take a look at the indicator to see if it is coded correctly and is there any possibility for color.

Best,

Hi IXI

welcome back,and yes a lot has been changed,i don't know when was your last visit,but there are so many good news and activities,especially best new tools by MLADEN in last three months and all is free for every one of us.      ...................... what i scratched out from your indicator (don't know if by intention or by chance or by mistake - lol ) it is a good precaster and good price predictor with out any shift value in property window,though except TF and standard builtin prices no other parameter working.......... can you explain more in details about it or any further description,how you use it.

regards

Reason: