FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1846

Roman Busarov:

and that's why audi didn't go anywhere.

how so? If you look even at OptL by the same Paul's levels - the spread is dozens of times higher. Or was it a prediction based on online data?

Zogman:

don't criticise, but suggest

i understand that the option levels are written in the bulletin - any fool can get them there - it's not a secret revolutionary technique - it's another matter

the more strikes - and which level you'll consider the main - the one with the most volume or in the vicinity of which there are many

- you know ....

it's how you want it...

but you won't get it right anyway - Strange is also 20 pips off... what's the point,

so the guy's probably making a point.

I think it is better to forget about Onda and do not bring up the subject again, it's ridiculous.

Well, it's 0.2 pips ..... and there are no words.

Daniil Stolnikov:
I cannot offer anything yet, but I am in no hurry to trust something I do not know either).

As for the brochure, it has levels, but not everyone can see and analyse them. They are not presented in a very readable form and the direction of movement is unfortunately not shown there as well.)

Even Strange with his secret is 20 pips off, and the price sometimes breaks through his levels and goes further.

Is anyone suggesting anything? ))))

You talk about this and that, but you do not understand the essence of trading, its rules.

http://gameruns.ru/?c=wDtF9Ny1ItY

stranger:

Is anyone suggesting anything? ))))

You talk about this and that, but you do not understand the essence of trading, its rules.

http://gameruns.ru/?c=wDtF9Ny1ItY

So why don't you explain it?

Daniil Stolnikov:
so explain?
So on the link)

stranger:
So on the link)
But seriously?

Daniil Stolnikov:
but seriously?
And seriously, it's either there or it isn't, you can't explain it.

stranger:
And seriously, it's either there or it isn't, you can't explain it.
or you think it is ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
Or you think they do ))

Is the money coming in? Then there is. No? Then you don't. And you can fantasize all you want.

That's why you can't explain. Stupid questions and comments on simple things begin. I tried in the winter, about potatoes, they laughed, all they saw, but no one really thought about it.

stranger:

Is the money coming in? Then there is. No? Then you don't. And you can fantasize all you want.

That's why you can't explain. Stupid questions and comments on simple things begin. In winter I tried to talk about potatoes, they laughed, everyone only saw them, but no one thought about the essence.

I remember I talked to you about potatoes in the same thread )). The only thing I understood from your speeches is that there are levels where imbalance.

But how to properly calculate them and still do not understand.
For example, take the daily reports. Should I add the new values to the old ones or the new values have already been considered? What reference point should I take as a starting point?
Reason: