Requests & Ideas - page 566

amisiagun:
hello top guys here please i can you help me with alert when this indicators align. when they both show green can an alert arrow be coded for it and as well as when they both change red. thanks in advance. attached is the picture and indicator
mladen:

amisiagun

You are aligning the signals at the wrong bar (except for one down signal)

ok i am not really special in this, but can you help me top man arrows when the lines turn red and arrow when they turn green

amisiagun:
ok i am not really special in this, but can you help me top man arrows when the lines turn red and arrow when they turn green
Did you try simply using the signal from the slower rsx?

You have to move through many pages, until you find the date the search engine suggests.

Can you post a still working renko bar making indicator for mt4, which does not slow down the pc too much. I saw somewhere, that if it produces bars only every x millisecond, mt4 works a lot faster.

Thank you very much.

friend4you:

You have to move through many pages, until you find the date the search engine suggests.

Can you post a still working renko bar making indicator for mt4, which does not slow down the pc too much. I saw somewhere, that if it produces bars only every x millisecond, mt4 works a lot faster.

Thank you very much.

Try some of the versions posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page2

Dear @mladen,

I am using in my system (H1 tf) "step one more average 2.3" indicator.

However, a software engineer friend of mine made the below comment about this indicator;

"This indicator sometimes repaints. It does not do it all the times but it does from time to time. I checked the codes. It changes the last two bars even when bar closes"

I thing he is wrong but i wanted to check with you as the indicator developer. As far as i know "step one more averages 2.3" never repaints, does it?

Thank you very much. 

By the way,

Dear @mladen,

I send you a private msj for about "one more averages 2.3 ea"

I would be very pleased if you help me .

oguz:

Dear @mladen,

However, a software engineer friend of mine made the below comment about this indicator;

"This indicator sometimes repaints. It does not do it all the times but it does from time to time. I checked the codes. It changes the last two bars even when bar closes"

I thing he is wrong but i wanted to check with you as the indicator developer. As far as i know "step one more averages 2.3" never repaints, does it?

Thank you very much. 

it is nice to check and test your software engineer friend rather than to doubts on MLADENs creation or possibly that guy needs some more years as for being reliable software eng.with excuse OGUZ.

any step ma by MLADEN never repaints,i think same with OMA

mntiwana:

it is nice to check and test your software engineer friend rather than to doubts on MLADENs creation or possibly that guy needs some more years as for being reliable software eng.with excuse OGUZ.

any step ma by MLADEN never repaints,i think same with OMA

We certainly agree :)

oguz:

Dear @mladen,

Thank you very much. 

The indicator does not repaint. Ever

Ask your coder to check his logic of what he calls "the last two bars change" since that is the only way how a non-repainting multi color line can be made. And please let him provide the proof of what he tells. Instead of checking the coding logic (which I found a lot of coders do not comprehend or else we would have non-repainting multi color lines a long time ago)  he should consider using trend buffer instead of what he probably is trying (buffers the two down buffers among other things)

oguz:
We certainly agree :)
Step MA normally shows different signals dependant on how many bars are watched, because the distance was in older versions calculated this way. But I agree, mladens indicators are mostly not repainting, but calculations like for tma (not used here) needs to be "recalculating".
Reason: