Requests & Ideas - page 388

rosalieone:
Maybe this can help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBR2G-iI3-I

It will help :):)

Hello,

I need a simple EA as attached document.

There are simple conditions, but I don't know how I make the function "LOOK BACK FROM CURRENT CANDLE(AREA C) TO AREA B".

On diagram 1, the processes are as follows.

C

: the breakout on current candle - price_low breakout EMA[20]

A

: as soon as C happens, LOOK BACK(TRACK) to search a candle which condition 3 and 4 were satisfied at the same time FROM C TO A

B

: LOOKING BACK from C to A, condition 3 and 4 were satisfied at the same time on candle B

4.So the breakout on current candle(SITUATION C) is validate because candle B exist in the area from C to A.

5.Finally it displays a dn_arrow on current candle.

First, take a look at my details, please.

The most wondering is the function "LOOK BACK" to search the candle if there is a condition 3 and 4 were satisfied at the same time or not in the area from C to A.

Thanks in advance,

Dear Mladen,

could you please Ehler smooth this interesting indi boll_ecart.mq4

Files:

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen, could you please Ehler smooth this interesting indi boll_ecart.mq4

rosalieone

That indicator is already using LWMA (linear weighted moving average) for smoothing. Should it be replaces with super smoothing?

Yes please ;-))

mladen:
rosalieone That indicator is already using LWMA (linear weighted moving average) for smoothing. Should it be replaces with super smoothing?

rosalieone:
Yes please ;-))

rosalieone

Here you go : boll_ecart_super_smoother_smoothed.mq4

Thank you !!!

mladen:
rosalieone Here you go : boll_ecart_super_smoother_smoothed.mq4

Hi Mladen,

could you be so kind and add an alert when display price values (offline) touches the StepMa line?

Thank you very much for your help!

Regards,

display_price_values.mq4

stepma_pdf_nmc_3.01_mtf.mq4

Solariz:
Hi Mladen,

could you be so kind and add an alert when display price values (offline) touches the StepMa line?

Thank you very much for your help!

Regards,

display_price_values.mq4

stepma_pdf_nmc_3.01_mtf.mq4

Solariz

It is not possible to read values from one indicator of another indicator attached to the same chart (they don't "see" each other)

mladen:
Solariz It is not possible to read values from one indicator of another indicator attached to the same chart (they don't "see" each other)

Hi Mladen, ok I didn't know about that Can you be so kind and add the alerts to this one instead? When price touches line. Thanks for your help!

stepma_v7.2_pdf_for_ha_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Reason: