PolyFitScalper - page 19

PolyfitScalper_v1.61

Has anyone had trouble demo testing PolyfitScalper_v1.61 on IBFX?

-I've changed the time shift to -2 for the IBFX server

-Ensured the sigma min is 2.0, do i need to change it the aggressive mode of 1.5?

-Installed Polyfitbands 2.3, and the spreadometer

I also made sure these settings were correct:

In Metatrader's menue - Tools - Options:

- enable EA - yes

- disable experts when ... - no

- disable experts when ... - no

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Click on EA face on the chart - and the same:

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Maybe I'm missing something? I'm also showing a smily face on the top right of the platform..Hmm.

PolyFitScalper_v1.61 NO HEDGE

sorry, that last post pertains to the PolyFitScalper_v1.61 NO HEDGE

It is the post how to instal https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179781/page4 (for almost any versions).

You forgot to place EURCHF_M1.txt file to experts/files directory for trading or tester/files for testing or optimization.

typip:
sorry, that last post pertains to the PolyFitScalper_v1.61 NO HEDGE

Also want to add everything Newdigital said plus that version is using Hi Lo Jurik Smooth indicator so you need it also in your indicators folder!!

Regards

PolyFitScalper_v1.61 NO HEDGE

Sorry guys I'm still a newbie at ea's

So when we zip the PolyFitScalper_v1.61 NO HEDGE MQ4 file, there is a txt file to be installed?

5 days live statments for PolyFitScalper_v1.60a

Hello every one.

I run live test PolyFitScalper_v1.60a for few days. This is my 5 day demo live test statements. My broker is FXDD so i changed timeshift = 1. I installed ea like ND said. But my last 5 days demo live test profit is -430 (. Have anyone get this result like me? Or i configured ea incorrectly?

Files:
statement.htm  38 kb

Naturally...if all the links were collected in ONE POST...these sorts of things would not happen....

I mean one post here... not a link to another...The opening post could contain all of the versions and updates...but that would be too easy I suppose.

ES

newdigital:
Did you download all necessary files and placed it in right place?

typip:
Sorry guys I'm still a newbie at ea's So when we zip the PolyFitScalper_v1.61 NO HEDGE MQ4 file, there is a txt file to be installed?

to experts/files directory for trading, are tester/files for testing or optimization.

tsogtumurbaatar:
Hello every one. I run live test PolyFitScalper_v1.60a for few days. This is my 5 day demo live test statements. My broker is FXDD so i changed timeshift = 1. I installed ea like ND said. But my last 5 days demo live test profit is -430 (. Have anyone get this result like me? Or i configured ea incorrectly?

I saw your statements and I think - it is something with the settings of EA. Can you post your settings to see?

Pre-set file for example?

tsogtumurbaatar:
Hello every one. I run live test PolyFitScalper_v1.60a for few days. This is my 5 day demo live test statements. My broker is FXDD so i changed timeshift = 1. I installed ea like ND said. But my last 5 days demo live test profit is -430 (. Have anyone get this result like me? Or i configured ea incorrectly?

fxdd needs a timeshift of 3 im thinking this is probably the reason your losing money.

Reason: