Requests & Ideas - page 705

oguz:

Dear mladen,

Where i can find/download attachment indicator's latest and updated version?

Can you help me please? 

Last version of volatility quality zero line was this :

mladen:
Last version of volatility quality zero line was this :

Thank you very much your effort...

But which version is correct?

oguz:

Thank you very much your effort...

But which version is correct?

Disregard what writes in the description - version is 2.5

mladen,

do we have a version of moving average of oscillator (OsMa) with fast smoothed moving average and slow smoothed moving average instead of fast ema and slow ema?.

thank you in advance

I think that this has been posted before - it is a request that an alert be added to these indicators.

If it cannot be done I would appreciate knowing to save time.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

XOXOXO:
mladen,

do we have a version of moving average of oscillator (OsMa) with fast smoothed moving average and slow smoothed moving average instead of fast ema and slow ema?.

thank you in advance
Files:
iDS_OSMA.zip  2 kb

XOXOXO:
mladen,

thank you in advance
One of MLADENs ver

Hello,

i am looking for indicator which draw standard deviation channel using formulas. I dont want to use Draw_Object built in function.

Thanks in advance.

montherqader:

Hello,

i am looking for indicator which draw standard deviation channel using formulas. I dont want to use Draw_Object built in function.

Thanks in advance.

There is nothing specific in "formulas"

mladen:
Bollinger bands is standard deviation channel

Thanks Mladen for fast reply. When i use Blinger Bands it did not match the STD channel lines.

Lets assume i want to draw the std channel on the previous day on 1H time frame using calculations and without using the built in functions. It will be nice of u if u help. 

Reason: