Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 255

dear mladen,

this  indicator for mt5 gives some compilation errors..   could u correct it please ..

Files:

rashme:

dear mladen,

this  indicator for mt5 gives some compilation errors..   could u correct it please ..

That is not mt5 indicator at all

Please add zigzag for this indicator 

denyirawan337:
Please add zigzag for this indicator 

Why you want convert A class indicator to THIRD class indicator,

.apply your desired ZZ over it on your chart just to complete your setup

dear mladen,

when I move the vertical bar, I want the bar number to be displayed.  but this is what I get on the screen..  for the bars calculation we need start time and endtime in line 150.. don't know how to give the input.. could u please correct it.

Files:
barsM1.png  46 kb

mntiwana:

Why you want convert A class indicator to THIRD class indicator,

.apply your desired ZZ over it on your chart just to complete your setup

to make it easier to identify the price, if the zigzag placed on dynamic zone indicator value chart

Hi Mladen,

I downloaded these 2 indicators from this site (http://forexsystemsru.com/yazyk-programmirovaniya-mql4/77111-dorabotka-botov-sovetnikov-indikatorov-vol-2-a-164.html, and I am not sure if they are repainting or not…

I am detecting (and sorry if I am wrong…) the file “Traders Dynamic Cb_ssa norm Index-alerts+arrows.mq4” might have been coded by you… (so, I will be calling it “your” file). Both files have dll dependencies which have different names… Your file offers parameters which could be changed while the “SBNR8.mq4” does not have this option. I looked at the codes of both mq4 files and they look veeery different (at least in my non-expert eyes), however, when I put them on the chart, they look exactly the same.

Visually, it looks like these files could be used for OBOS levels and divergences.

I have a couple for questions for you:

-        -  Are these indicators repainting?

-        -  Do you think they could be reliable for OBOS levels?

Tnx.

Files:
SBNR8.zip  39 kb

dabiel6:

Hi Mladen,

I downloaded these 2 indicators from this site (http://forexsystemsru.com/yazyk-programmirovaniya-mql4/77111-dorabotka-botov-sovetnikov-indikatorov-vol-2-a-164.html, and I am not sure if they are repainting or not…

I am detecting (and sorry if I am wrong…) the file “Traders Dynamic Cb_ssa norm Index-alerts+arrows.mq4” might have been coded by you… (so, I will be calling it “your” file). Both files have dll dependencies which have different names… Your file offers parameters which could be changed while the “SBNR8.mq4” does not have this option. I looked at the codes of both mq4 files and they look veeery different (at least in my non-expert eyes), however, when I put them on the chart, they look exactly the same.

Visually, it looks like these files could be used for OBOS levels and divergences.

I have a couple for questions for you:

-        -  Are these indicators repainting?

-        -  Do you think they could be reliable for OBOS levels?

Tnx.

Trades dynamic index is made here at this forum
  • The traders dynamic index ssa is using ssa (singular spectrum analysis) and is recalculating. You would need to use the end point version (also made at forex-tsd) that does not recalculate
  • "sbnr" is just a renamed same thing - use the original (which is the "traders dynamic index")

Hello, where can I download the indicator with the same principle of operation is similar to that shown in the screenshot

Intrest1:
Hello, where can I download the indicator with the same principle of operation is similar to that shown in the screenshot
Where they said "donate and download" .... smart trading world
Reason: