Requests & Ideas - page 550

mladen:
simon_json:
That is a good solution

Thanks for reply! You can ignore my request earlier regarding the EA, I have found a coder.

But he asks: What are the names for the special ENUM made for timeframe selection?

I hope the question is clear. Thanks!

mladen:
simon_json:
That is a good solution

He asks the same thing for FastMAMethod. :)

I personally think it might come up for SlowMAMethod and the different prices as well. If you think of any good info the coder could need by yourself, could you please let me know?

Thanks!

girrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ................ triple posts

girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

simon_json:

Thanks for reply! You can ignore my request earlier regarding the EA, I have found a coder.

But he asks: What are the names for the special ENUM made for timeframe selection?

I hope the question is clear. Thanks!

He does not have to know the names

All he needs to know are the values (as known, parameters are not passed by names when iiCustom() is used, but by values) - and the values are exactly the same as regular metatrader time frame enums

mladen:

He does not have to know the names

All he needs to know are the values (as known, parameters are not passed by names when iiCustom() is used, but by values) - and the values are exactly the same as regular metatrader time frame enums

Thanks for reply!

My coder answers:
"No it does not help but it's not the main problem as there is always this error "You are trying to use a renamed indicator".
Till this is not solved it's impossible to use the indicator.
Please ask him about this problem of renamed indicator."

"I get the same message when linking all inputs, so the problem of "renames indicator" does not come from the indi's name but from the inputs.
It must be for preventing any Ea usage I suppose..."

Please help! Thanks!

Files:
untitled2.png  63 kb

Or if you could please post a mini version of Averages ribbon in .mq4?
A version without all the averages, only the standard ones. And without Double smoothed fast average, Adaptive fast average, Double smoothed slow average and Adaptive slow average.
If "Filter to use for filtering (<=0 – no filtering)" could remain would be so nice!

All the best!
Simon

simon_json:
Thanks for reply!

My coder answers:
"No it does not help but it's not the main problem as there is always this error "You are trying to use a renamed indicator".
Till this is not solved it's impossible to use the indicator.
Please ask him about this problem of renamed indicator."

"I get the same message when linking all inputs, so the problem of "renames indicator" does not come from the indi's name but from the inputs.
It must be for preventing any Ea usage I suppose..."

Please help! Thanks!

simon_json

The "renamed indicator" will not happen if the name of the indicator is not altered (including the so fancy word used for it : "wrapping")

Does not have anything to do with the parameters (and I mean anything at all)

simon_json:

Or if you could please post a mini version of Averages ribbon in .mq4?
A version without all the averages, only the standard ones. And without Double smoothed fast average, Adaptive fast average, Double smoothed slow average and Adaptive slow average.
If "Filter to use for filtering (<=0 – no filtering)" could remain would be so nice!

All the best!
Simon

Post your coders code which he is using to access indicators values, and I will then post a a correction (if needed) of that code part

mntiwana:
girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Reason: