How to trade with 'Trend Traffic'. - page 4

Hi Shahzadfx,

Could you post TOPS indicator please?

Thanks

ver 2.1

look image

Files:

Shahzadfx

I add my vote to camisa about the TOPS indicator,by the way what is the concept of it is it rsi or cci with bolinger..and what are the indicator on the chart is it BT or ASCT..thanks for your help and keep up the good work

cementman:
Shahzadfx I add my vote to camisa about the TOPS indicator,by the way what is the concept of it is it rsi or cci with bolinger..and what are the indicator on the chart is it BT or ASCT..thanks for your help and keep up the good work

I don't like putting lot of inds on my chart. Still if you ppl want it then here you go. These all are trend following indicators (TFI). I like TFI therefore I was just making sure that how TT is reacting to other TFI.

This one is just a 50 MA with fib bands. Most of the time rsi (long term) is being used for overbought and oversold levels and cci (it has all dif school of thought, most of the time it is used for shorterm) sometime used for divergence. This ind is just to make sure the trend is changing or not. I hope it will help.

Regds,

SFX

Files:
tops.ex4  7 kb

SFX..thanks for the indicator and for your reply..i tried to reply earlier but i think there were something wrong with the server, anyway thanks again and i'll give it a try and feed you back if there is some new ideas.

Tt3

Check out these results in choppy times. The chart is a little overly-busy, but I think it gets the point accross.

Files:
tt3.jpg  142 kb

Nicholishen:
Check out these results in choppy times. The chart is a little overly-busy, but I think it gets the point accross.

Nick, what is this red line on TT. Please.

Thank you,

SFX

Shahzadfx:
Nick, what is this red line on TT. Please.

Thank you,

SFX

The white line is macd and the red line is the convergence/divergence of the white/blue.

white: 10ema - 16ema

blue:EMA's (Hi-period-comp / Period on chart * 10) - (Hi-period-comp / Period on chart * 16)

red:blue - white

Files:

Nicholishen:
The white line is macd and the red line is the convergence/divergence of the white/blue.

white: 10ema - 16ema

blue:EMA's (Hi-period-comp / Period on chart * 10) - (Hi-period-comp / Period on chart * 16)

red:blue - white

Thank you very much Nick, this development is great. This one is looking good. Will work around this.

Rgds,

SFX

Hi all,

One of my fellow trader ask me about scalping method. Here you go.

We have been working on to fit TT to all market conditions and to all trading styles. I am sure it gives us ideas to how to work with trend continuation, trend change, trend reversal, and choppy market. These all styles can be short term or long term. But it is lagging with scalping. However, we can still have help from it. It can give us an idea about what is scalping trend, and what is LT term trend so we should not take trade against the relatively long term trend. 144 band holds strong resistance. So we won't take trade against it.

Slop is helping us out here to know early responce from market, and it will make us to trigger trade. See picture for help.

Any development and an idea will be really appreciated.

Rgds,

SFX

Files:
scalping3.gif  50 kb
Reason: