Requests & Ideas - page 430

mladen:
timmyhanke Alerts when the values crosses those levels up and down. Am I correct?

Yes so if it crosses the upper band i want to get a buy alert and if it crosses the lower band i want to have a sell alert

timmyhanke:
Hello guys !

I found a great indicator and then i thought , too bad that i cant get alerts to it because my advanced elite membership have ended but there i thought wrong ! it still works !

Can alerts be added to colour change and when it crosses upper and lower dz line , im going to trade it along the lines .

dynamic_zone_rsi_2.mq4

timmyhanke

Here you go : dynamic_zone_rsi_2__alerts.mq4

mladen:
timmyhanke Here you go : dynamic_zone_rsi_2__alerts.mq4

Thats awesome ! can you add rsi ma methods to it as mr tools did on the rsi averages + bollingerbands

timmyhanke:
Thats awesome ! can you add rsi ma methods to it as mr tools did on the rsi averages + bollingerbands

timmyhanke

Seems that this was omited

Will be done

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

Do you think you could produce (out of the number in percent given by the following indicator) a visible line ?

best regards

ja.mq4ja.ex4

Dear Mladen, do you think it's going to be to difficult ?

rosalieone:

From that numbers, no

But I will try to make an indicator that will calculate all those percentages as historical values and then it will be possible

rosalieone:

Here is a version that does all that that indicator already does and has a historical values displayed too. They can be on the same chart in the same time too (as in the example picture) : ja_2.mq4

PS: the only deviation in values is that historical values are not rounded to integer values. All the rest is completely the same

Files:
ja_2.mq4  5 kb
ja_2.gif  84 kb

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rosalieone:
Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy trading

mladen:
Wulong Here you go : adaptable_rsi__smoothing_3.ex4

Hi Mladen

This is very good indicator, however, I prefer to make color change if indicator move up "blue color" more than 30 level and down "red color" if the indicator go down less than 70 level, from my point of view this is the best. Would you please do it like this

Thanks

Adaptable_RSI + smoothing 3.ex4

Reason: