Requests & Ideas - page 417

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen, Do you know about an ea or other trading tool which gives you the ability to ignite 10 orders at the same time just by pressing one click (ex: 10 buy or 10 sell at nearly the same price) ?

I don't but (within the metatrader normal limitations) it should not be a big problem to make it. Will make one and post it here

Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

my regards for both of you.

I am back from my vacation in Europe (London and Stockholm), and of course to trading.

I appreciate if you can update this version of xo by adding especially the friendly chosing of time frame and LineOnFirstBar=true/false option as well as the line width in setting, also whatever you think any new functions that can be useful.

Download Forex-Tsd File - XO clean for HA_mtf + alerts + lines nmc.mq4

Talaat E

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

my regards for both of you.

I am back from my vacation in Europe (London and Stockholm), and of course to trading.

I appreciate if you can update this version of xo by adding especially the friendly chosing of time frame and LineOnFirstBar=true/false option as well as the line width in setting, also whatever you think any new functions that can be useful.

Download Forex-Tsd File - XO clean for HA_mtf + alerts + lines nmc.mq4

Talaat E

Talaat E

Here you go : xo_clean_for_ha_mtf__alerts__lines_2.mq4

mladen:
Talaat E Here you go : xo_clean_for_ha_mtf__alerts__lines_2.mq4

Mladen:

Thank you

mladen:
I don't but (within the metatrader normal limitations) it should not be a big problem to make it. Will make one and post it here

Thank you boss,

So in that case could you add TP and SL ?

When i said 10 orders it could be 6 or 20 or x

Dear Mladen,

Could you please make the one here nmc.

Seems realy interesting strmeter.mq4

Explanation from Flotsom:

It will show you 3 things:

Overall strength of individual currencies.

Rate of change in strength (strengthening/weakening) of individual currencies

Pairs whose currencies are diverging away from each other most strongly

The parameters:

Currencies: the currencies you are measuring against each other. By default this is set to - EUR,GBP,USD,JPY,CHF,CAD,AUD,NZD

SymbolFixes: this is empty by default, but if your broker uses prefix or suffix, you enter it here. For example if your broker symbols are "mEURUSD" you enter "m". If your broker symbols are "EURUSDm" you enter ",m". If your broker symbols are "mEURUSDx" you enter "m,x".

TimeFrame: Set to 0 by default and this will match the time frame of the chart you attach the indicator to. You can of course change this value to anything you like (1,60,240 etc)

StrSmoothing: This is a smoothing period MA to smooth out the reading on the strength graph (shown in blue).

ChgSmoothing: This is a smoothing period MA to smooth out the reading on the rate of change graph (shown in red/green).

ChangePeriod: This is the number of bars from which to calculate the rate of change. So if this is set to 5, the indicator will measure the amount of change in a currency over the last 5 bars, and then compare it to the base point for the change period.

BaseStr: This is the point in the past from which to measure the strength of a currency. So if set to 120, it will measure the strength of the currency over the last 120 periods.

BaseChg: This is the point in the past from which to measure the rate of change of a currency. So if set to 30, it will use the point 30 periods ago as a reference for then comparing the rate of change as measured over the last 5 periods as specified in the "ChangePeriod" mentioned above.

ValueOfBar: Each bar in the graph (no need to change).

StrLevels: Used for determining the levels 1-10 on the bar graph (no need to change)

ChgLevels: Used for determining the levels 1-10 on the bar graph (no need to change)

MinDivChgLevel: This specifies how many bars need to be filled on the rate of change graph before a currency is deemed to be changing rapidly. Default is set to 5. So if 2 or more currencies are on 5 or more bars each in the rate of change graph, a new graph will appear showing the pair which contains the currencies and in which direction to trade it (green for buy, red for sell)

AllowAlert: Pop up box alert when a new pair is identified as diverging strongly.

AllowSound: A sound alert when a new pair is identified as diverging strongly.

RefreshOnTick: If set to true will update the indicator on every tick.

RefreshInterval: If the refresh on tick variable is set to false, the indicator will update at the interval (in seconds) that you specify here

Files:
strmeter.mq4  13 kb

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

Could you please make the one here nmc.

Seems realy interesting strmeter.mq4

Explanation from Flotsom:

It will show you 3 things:

Overall strength of individual currencies.

Rate of change in strength (strengthening/weakening) of individual currencies

Pairs whose currencies are diverging away from each other most strongly

The parameters:

Currencies: the currencies you are measuring against each other. By default this is set to - EUR,GBP,USD,JPY,CHF,CAD,AUD,NZD

SymbolFixes: this is empty by default, but if your broker uses prefix or suffix, you enter it here. For example if your broker symbols are "mEURUSD" you enter "m". If your broker symbols are "EURUSDm" you enter ",m". If your broker symbols are "mEURUSDx" you enter "m,x".

TimeFrame: Set to 0 by default and this will match the time frame of the chart you attach the indicator to. You can of course change this value to anything you like (1,60,240 etc)

StrSmoothing: This is a smoothing period MA to smooth out the reading on the strength graph (shown in blue).

ChgSmoothing: This is a smoothing period MA to smooth out the reading on the rate of change graph (shown in red/green).

ChangePeriod: This is the number of bars from which to calculate the rate of change. So if this is set to 5, the indicator will measure the amount of change in a currency over the last 5 bars, and then compare it to the base point for the change period.

BaseStr: This is the point in the past from which to measure the strength of a currency. So if set to 120, it will measure the strength of the currency over the last 120 periods.

BaseChg: This is the point in the past from which to measure the rate of change of a currency. So if set to 30, it will use the point 30 periods ago as a reference for then comparing the rate of change as measured over the last 5 periods as specified in the "ChangePeriod" mentioned above.

ValueOfBar: Each bar in the graph (no need to change).

StrLevels: Used for determining the levels 1-10 on the bar graph (no need to change)

ChgLevels: Used for determining the levels 1-10 on the bar graph (no need to change)

MinDivChgLevel: This specifies how many bars need to be filled on the rate of change graph before a currency is deemed to be changing rapidly. Default is set to 5. So if 2 or more currencies are on 5 or more bars each in the rate of change graph, a new graph will appear showing the pair which contains the currencies and in which direction to trade it (green for buy, red for sell)

AllowAlert: Pop up box alert when a new pair is identified as diverging strongly.

AllowSound: A sound alert when a new pair is identified as diverging strongly.

RefreshOnTick: If set to true will update the indicator on every tick.

RefreshInterval: If the refresh on tick variable is set to false, the indicator will update at the interval (in seconds) that you specify here

As far as I see, this should be it : strmeter_nmc.mq4

Files:
strmeter.gif  66 kb

mladen:
As far as I see, this should be it : strmeter_nmc.mq4

Thank you maestro

have a nice w-e

Dear Mladen

I couldn't judge about the attached indicator, whether it repaint or not.

Would you help about this query? .

Regards

Talaat E

Files:

talaate:
Dear Mladen

I couldn't judge about the attached indicator, whether it repaint or not.

Would you help about this query? .

Regards

Talaat E

Talaat E, looking in the code think it might repaint, but what it is doing is using ehlers fisher transform but using settings for IndexSmoothing and PriceSmoothing which both by default are at .3, but the standard Ehlers settings are .50 and .67 as in the original. Anyway this is a non repainting histo version of the same and added the new price options with alerts and mtf.

Reason: