Requests & Ideas - page 394

mladen:
Solariz You are probably aware that I am working on a new step ma. I suggest that when the new step ma use ready, we use the new one in the proposed indicator

Hi Mladen, no problem.

I was already aware that you are working on a new version. Looking forward to it. Thank you

Thanks a lot

mladen:
rosalieone Here you go : cumulative_momentum_smoothed.mq4

Do we have something similar for volume, I mean cumulative volume

talaate:
Do we have something similar for volume, I mean cumulative volume

talaate

We can not make it that way using just volume (then it would lose the ability to show the direction of the trend)

We could make it using volume as a "modifier" (each value vould be multiplied with corresponding volume, and that way it would stay directional indicator). What do you think of that type?

mladen:
talaate

We can not make it that way using just volume (then it would lose the ability to show the direction of the trend)

We could make it using volume as a "modifier" (each valuevould be multiplied with corresponding volume, and that way it would stay directional indicator). What do you think of that type?

Mladen

do you mean by value, the momentum value or any specific Metatrader standard parameter values like rsi, ma, ....

talaate:
Mladen do you mean by value, the momentum value or any specific Metatrader standard parameter values like rsi, ma, ....

Talaat E

No. In this case it means that prices would be multiplied by volume as a sort of volume weighted addition

Here is a version that can do that : cumulative_momentum_smoothed_2.mq4

Upper is without volumes used, lower is with volumes used to modify prices 0 as you can see they look alike, but there are differences even in the slope :

mladen:
Talaat E

No. In this case it means that prices would be multiplied by volume as a sort of volume weighted addition

Here is a version that can do that : cumulative_momentum_smoothed_2.mq4

Upper is without volumes used, lower is with volumes used to modify prices 0 as you can see they look alike, but there are differences even in the slope :

Yes that was I meant in the first post, perhaps I did not chose right words,

From what I can see, it is improved than the first one

thanks Mladen

mladen,

Could you add alert to the adaptive squeeze indicator?

The indicator alerts when the indicator goes from "no squeeze" to either "down squeeze/up squeeze".

thank you,

jim

Files:

94315jim:
mladen,

Could you add alert to the adaptive squeeze indicator?

The indicator alerts when the indicator goes from "no squeeze" to either "down squeeze/up squeeze".

thank you,

jim

jim

First this version that can be compiled with the new mt4 : adaptivesqueeze_v1.3.mq4

PS: when should exactly it alert - on the middle line color change?

mladen:
Mikhael Here you go

Dear Mladen & Mrtools

Would please add arrows ( with arrowonfirstbar=false/true option for Market mode 3 nmc.mq4 indicator

conditions are as follows:

up arrows when the color is changed from PaleVioletRed (or Silver) to LimeGreen

dn arrow when the color is changed from LimeGreen (or Silver) to PaleVioletRed

please give options for arrow codes and color

thanks

Reason: