Requests & Ideas - page 557

rplust:
mLaden, could you please add dynamic zone to this indicator, colouring the part outside the zone. Thank you!

rplust

Use dynamic zones stochastic with slowing period set to 1 (they are going to be exactly the same then)

oguz:

Hiim ok. Thank you very much quick answer.

By the way

Dear @mladen,

You've many messages on this issue. I hope your reply will resolve the argument that i have with my friend. Because i trust your ideas on these issues.

Here is question;

Does it repaint on a MTF indicator (attached below) when we trade "on H1 graph choosing H4 in indi's tf settings?"

Hi oguz
if this the indicator you try to send it to me PM, then the answer is:

No it never repaint, however,
- if you are using it in the current time frame, don't worry at all it is never repaint (Mladen made)

- if you are using it at higher time frame while you are in lower one, like you open 15M but you run it on H1, in this case if you get the signal you have to wait until the H1 time finished and the fact is approved otherwise the market may and can change  and the signal will at this time disappear. In other words you have to wait until the higher time is collapsed  

There is good option sometime better to be used which is OnFirstBar (or OnNewest), that option will give the signal at the end of the higher time used for the indicator. so you will be sure from the market trend. This is typical MTF indicators behave as a 1000 times Mladen tried to explain.

When you change the setting of OnNewest or onFirst bar (false/true), of course for higher time, you will recognize the difference.

Please use the attached indicator instead the one you posted, this one includes all the same facilities and more

Just be careful when you are using Boxsize, it is very sensitive, I use to set it at 300 for gold and 25-30 for E/U,

Crazy: Isn't?

mladen:

rplust

Use dynamic zones stochastic with slowing period set to 1 (they are going to be exactly the same then)

Yeah, indeed it is! Thank you mLaden!

Hi Mr. Mladen : )

Can this Blau TSI  can be changed?

The formula for the histogram in this indicator (combine TSI and average), can it be made as it's own LINE indicator  (not as histogram version, just simple line version) without the regular TSI on it? I just need the combine tsi and average one.

Thank you your kindhelp,

Jeff

Files:

JeffH:

The formula for the histogram in this indicator (combine TSI and average), can it be made as it's own LINE indicator  (not as histogram version, just simple line version) without the regular TSI on it? I just need the combine tsi and average one.

Thank you your kindhelp,

Jeff

Jeff

You mean that the oscillator part should be just one single line instead of two color histogram?

mladen:

Jeff

You mean that the oscillator part should be just one single line instead of two color histogram?

Yes, that is it. With no verticle two color bars.

JeffH:
Yes, that is it. With no verticle two color bars.
OK. Will be done

JeffH:

Thank you your kindhelp,

Jeff

Jeff maybe you can use this line version
Files:

mladen:
OK. Will be done
Thank you!

mrtools:
Jeff maybe you can use this line version

Hii Mr. Tools, Thankyou!. : )

I tryed this one.  But is the histogram formula from TSI version2 is what I need as line. so is different formula from regular TSI line formula.

Reason: