Requests & Ideas - page 557

rplust
rplust  
mLaden, could you please add dynamic zone to this indicator, colouring the part outside the zone. Thank you!
Files:
PCR.mq4 2 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rplust:
mLaden, could you please add dynamic zone to this indicator, colouring the part outside the zone. Thank you!

rplust

Use dynamic zones stochastic with slowing period set to 1 (they are going to be exactly the same then)

rplust
rplust  
mladen:

rplust

Use dynamic zones stochastic with slowing period set to 1 (they are going to be exactly the same then)

Yeah, indeed it is! Thank you mLaden!
Jeff
Jeff  

Hi Mr. Mladen : )

Can this Blau TSI  can be changed?

The formula for the histogram in this indicator (combine TSI and average), can it be made as it's own LINE indicator  (not as histogram version, just simple line version) without the regular TSI on it? I just need the combine tsi and average one.

Thank you your kindhelp,

Jeff

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
JeffH:

The formula for the histogram in this indicator (combine TSI and average), can it be made as it's own LINE indicator  (not as histogram version, just simple line version) without the regular TSI on it? I just need the combine tsi and average one.

Thank you your kindhelp,

Jeff

Jeff

You mean that the oscillator part should be just one single line instead of two color histogram?

Jeff
Jeff  
mladen:

Jeff

You mean that the oscillator part should be just one single line instead of two color histogram?

Yes, that is it. With no verticle two color bars.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
JeffH:
Yes, that is it. With no verticle two color bars.
OK. Will be done
William Snyder
William Snyder  
JeffH:

Thank you your kindhelp,

Jeff

Jeff maybe you can use this line version
Jeff
Jeff  
mladen:
OK. Will be done
Thank you!
Jeff
Jeff  
mrtools:
Jeff maybe you can use this line version

Hii Mr. Tools, Thankyou!. : )

I tryed this one.  But is the histogram formula from TSI version2 is what I need as line. so is different formula from regular TSI line formula.