Requests & Ideas - page 337

Hi Mladen, when setting it to ECN=true, then I get these error messages in the Journal Tab of the Strategy Tester.

EURUSD,H1: OrderModify error 4108

EURUSD,H1: unknown ticket 1 for OrderModify function

EURUSD,H1: error occured :invalid ticket

EURUSD,H1: stop loss aplied

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, when setting it to ECN=true, then I get these error messages in the Journal Tab of the Strategy Tester.

EURUSD,H1: OrderModify error 4108

EURUSD,H1: unknown ticket 1 for OrderModify function

EURUSD,H1: error occured :invalid ticket

EURUSD,H1: stop loss aplied

Testing it for the last hour and have no idea what the hell is going with tester.

It is using, for example, ticket numbers from previous tests among other things (which is a HUGE tester error). It refuses to print my additional information in the tester journal so, since comment does not work either in visual back test, I do not have any means to check what the hell is going on. Checking it more, but I can not find any error in the code. Stop loss and take profit are applied. Why are these "errors" written there no idea so far

See the test - all is done as it should be done in cases when ecn broker parameter is set to true :

Files:
test.gif  88 kb

Hi mladen, Can you reply to the private message that i sent you please

Hello mladen, could You please update and add MTF functionality to this great indicator?

laguerre_rsi_with_laguerre_filter_1.01.mq4

Thanks in advance.

mladen:
Testing it for the last hour and have no idea what the hell is going with tester.

It is using, for example, ticket numbers from previous tests among other things (which is a HUGE tester error). It refuses to print my additional information in the tester journal so, since comment does not work either in visual back test, I do not have any means to check what the hell is going on. Checking it more, but I can not find any error in the code. Stop loss and take profit are applied. Why are these "errors" written there no idea so far

See the test - all is done as it should be done in cases when ecn broker parameter is set to true :

Hi Mladen, thanks for your help. Yes, it is opening orders correctly. The errors appeared in the Strategy Tester only. Here and there things don't seem to work properly in this new MT4.

Coldsnap:
Hello mladen, could You please update and add MTF functionality to this great indicator?

laguerre_rsi_with_laguerre_filter_1.01.mq4

Thanks in advance.

Hello Coldsnap, added the mtf.

Hi Mladen or Mr. Tools,

I've been searching for a LSMA Mtf (interpolated) indicator with alerts coded, preferably one that alerts with color changes, and when there is price crossing over indicator. Has there been one like this coded, if yes please kindly direct me to the post, otherwise would appreciate if anyone of you could code it, thank you very much and have a great trading day.

rayphua:
Hi Mladen or Mr. Tools, I've been searching for a LSMA Mtf (interpolated) indicator with alerts coded, preferably one that alerts with color changes, and when there is price crossing over indicator. Has there been one like this coded, if yes please kindly direct me to the post, otherwise would appreciate if anyone of you could code it, thank you very much and have a great trading day.

rayphua

LSMA == linear regression value. You have it in every "averages" version

mladen:
rayphua LSMA == linear regression value. You have it in every "averages" version

Thanks Mladen, tried those, unfortunately the averages versions somehow does not render properly on my mt4; the last 2 to 3 moving average line appears and disappears at random. I am currently using the following without issues:

lsmamtf.mq4

Can I trouble you to 1) interpolate the indicator, and 2) add alarms on i) price crossover and ii) color change of indicator?

Appreciate the help, thank you.

Files:
lsmamtf.mq4  6 kb

rayphua:
Thanks Mladen, tried those, unfortunately the averages versions somehow does not render properly on my mt4; the last 2 to 3 moving average line appears and disappears at random. I am currently using the following without issues:

lsmamtf.mq4

Can I trouble you to 1) interpolate the indicator, and 2) add alarms on i) price crossover and ii) color change of indicator?

Appreciate the help, thank you.

What averages is appearing and disappearing?

Please post it here. This is how a linear regression from averages looks like on my terminal and I have no problems at all with it :

Files:
lsma.gif  76 kb
Reason: