Requests & Ideas - page 315

mladen:
rayphua

Try it out : libnews_b6_v2a.mq4

This (it goes to libraries) is the only file that needs to be changed

Always reliable, Mladen, thank you!

mladen:
Gfuchs

Try out this version : adaptive_gann_high-low_activator_jma_heiken_ashi_arrows_ea-1.02_nmc.mq4

Reasons? All combined

Hi Mladen, I just noticed that the EA signals are not the same as the ones from the indicator although having them configured equally. In the EA there are two settings which the indicator doesn't have. "shift" and "ganntf". Do these settings cause the differences in signals?

adaptive_gann_high-low_activator_jma_heiken_ashi_arrows_ea-1.02_nmc.mq4

adaptive_gann_high-low_activator_jma_heiken_ashi_arrows-2_nmc.mq4

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, I just noticed that the EA signals are not the same as the ones from the indicator although having them configured equally. In the EA there are two settings which the indicator doesn't have. "shift" and "ganntf". Do these settings cause the differences in signals?

adaptive_gann_high-low_activator_jma_heiken_ashi_arrows_ea-1.02_nmc.mq4

adaptive_gann_high-low_activator_jma_heiken_ashi_arrows-2_nmc.mq4

This is a test with default values :

As far as I see it is OK

But if you use some time frame other than current time frame in that case mrtools combined values from two time frames for a signal to entry (and close) and they can differ completely from what you see from just one gann indicator value

Files:
famm.gif  70 kb

mladen:
This is a test with default values :

As far as I see it is OK

But if you use some time frame other than current time frame in that case mrtools combined values from two time frames for a signal to entry (and close) and they can differ completely from what you see from just one gann indicator value

Hi Mladen, I don't know whats wrong. I am using the standard settings of both files and have not touched the timeframe (ganntf = 0). I tried it now several times on EurUsd - H1 and still the same problem. If you check all signals then you see that 2 out of 10 signals differ completly. See screenshot attached. Build 646. When I try the same on M5 everthing "seems" to work fine...

Files:
2_3.jpg  32 kb

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, I don't know whats wrong. I am using the standard settings of both files and have not touched the timeframe (ganntf = 0). I tried it now several times on EurUsd - H1 and still the same problem. If you check all signals then you see that 2 out of 10 signals differ completly. See screenshot attached. Build 646. When I try the same on M5 everthing "seems" to work fine...

Do you have the CloseOnTrendChange set to true?

mladen:
Do you have the CloseOnTrendChange set to true?

Hi Mladen, it was set to "false" then I tried setting it to "true". Same problem.

I am trying since yesterday, I can not manage getting the same signals...

Files:
3.jpg  83 kb
4.jpg  59 kb

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, it was set to "false" then I tried setting it to "true". Same problem.

I am trying since yesterday, I can not manage getting the same signals...

Trade can be closed according to volty channel too (not just the opposite signal)

Will check some more but almost sure that it is closed due to volty channel

mladen:
Trade can be closed according to volty channel too (not just the opposite signal) Will check some more but almost sure that it is closed due to volty channel

Yes, that is what I thought too. But I have Volty deactivated... (UsevolTrailingStop = false)

Gfuchs:
Yes, that is what I thought too. But I have Volty deactivated... (UsevolTrailingStop = false)

Gfuchs

Going through the code (will have to check what is written in it) and checking how it works. The solution will be found

mladen:
Gfuchs Going through the code (will have to check what is written in it) and checking how it works. The solution will be found

Would it help if Volty is deleted from that EA? Just a thought. I am not using it.

But of course it would be nice to have.

Reason: