Requests & Ideas - page 273

Hi Mladen, I have a request that I hope you can help me with. Please see the attached indicator.

I would like to have you create a zero-line histogram projection of the next unformed candle with the assumption that the next candle's close price (without high or low prices) is the same as the current price of the current candle. The projected portion of the zero-line histogram should therefore have a different color setting from the rest of the indicator so as to avoid confusion.

Please kindly help. Thank you very much.

Raymond

volatility_quality_zero_line_-_rayphua_1.01.mq4

Mikhael Pankov:
Good evening, Mladen ! I would like to make a new request about the option of upgrading

the indicator from mq4 into mq5 .

As always it’s from the arsenal that developed by you.

Thank you in advance and Happy New Year , Mikhael.

ocean_nmr_-_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

Mikhael,

Here is the metatrader 5 version of the indicator (with multi time frame + alerts converted too)

rayphua:
Hi Mladen, I have a request that I hope you can help me with. Please see the attached indicator.

I would like to have you create a zero-line histogram projection of the next unformed candle with the assumption that the next candle's close price (without high or low prices) is the same as the current price of the current candle. The projected portion of the zero-line histogram should therefore have a different color setting from the rest of the indicator so as to avoid confusion.

Please kindly help. Thank you very much.

Raymond

volatility_quality_zero_line_-_rayphua_1.01.mq4

Hi Mladen, wanted to make sure you understood what I wrote?

rayphua:
Hi Mladen, wanted to make sure you understood what I wrote?

rayphua

I did understand

But if I am to make that projected value a different color (same for the value and the average) there is simply not enough drawing buffers for that. I would need 3 extra buffers just for a single color projected histogram + projected vq + projected ma and the indicator already uses 6 drawing buffers. If I would try to make the projected histogram be drawn the similar way as the existing (but different colors) then I would need 3 additional buffers for that and that would raise the total of drawing buffers to 12 which is impossible to do in metatrader

mladen:
rayphua

I did understand

But if I am to make that projected value a different color (same for the value and the average) there is simply not enough drawing buffers for that. I would need 3 extra buffers just for a single color projected histogram + projected vq + projected ma and the indicator already uses 6 drawing buffers. If I would try to make the projected histogram be drawn the similar way as the existing (but different colors) then I would need 3 additional buffers for that and that would raise the total of drawing buffers to 12 which is impossible to do in metatrader

Ok Mladen I think I understand the issue. Does that mean that if you were to use the same colors for the projected portion, it would be possible? If so, is there anyway to show some marking so that I can see where the cut off is, where actual and projected gets seperated?

rayphua:
Ok Mladen I think I understand the issue. Does that mean that if you were to use the same colors for the projected portion, it would be possible? If so, is there anyway to show some marking so that I can see where the cut off is, where actual and projected gets seperated?

rayphua

Will see what solution can be used to make it that way

mladen:
rayphua Will see what solution can be used to make it that way

Thanks Mladen. I appreciate this. Looking forward to it.

Mladen,

Is it possible to use the algorithm in your Custom Any Time Candles to make a Custom Any Time Moving Average. I trying to make a H2 moving average cross.

custom_candles_-_any_time_frame_1.01.mq4

mladen:
Mikhael, Here is the metatrader 5 version of the indicator (with multi time frame + alerts converted too)

Thanks, Mladen! Wonderful present for the New Year beginning !

Walter Fordham:
Mladen,

Is it possible to use the algorithm in your Custom Any Time Candles to make a Custom Any Time Moving Average. I trying to make a H2 moving average cross.

custom_candles_-_any_time_frame_1.01.mq4

Walter

Just an idea : did you try using the period converter to generate offline charts for any time frame and then applying any indicator in that offline chart?

Reason: