Requests & Ideas - page 230

mladen:
thorcmt

Here you go

Added one more value displayed on the indicator. In order to make the threshold visible all the time (even when it is adaptive) threshold is display as a value now (not as a level). That way you can always see what are the values of it

Thanks for the answer on my other question.

Can you add colors to the bars.

Light Green is above the signal line

Darker Green is above signal line and above the threshold input.

Red for Opposite

thorcmt:
Thanks for the answer on my other question.

Can you add colors to the bars.

Light Green is above the signal line

Darker Green is above signal line and above the threshold input.

Red for Opposite

thorcmt

Here you go

Mladen ,

Is it possible for you to convert pair trade indicator Indicators - PairsTrade_Light - MQL5 Code Base into mql4?Thank you.

nevar:
Mladen , Is it possible for you to convert pair trade indicator Indicators - PairsTrade_Light - MQL5 Code Base into mql4?Thank you.

nevar

Will check it (at a first glance there seem to be some stuff that migh be a cause for wrong calculcation - repainting - but I need to check the code thoroughly)

Immediately one thing : disregard levels crossing in the past. Those levels are changed all the time

I see , 0 level is not changing as far as I see , am I correct?

nevar:
I see , 0 level is not changing as far as I see , am I correct?

Level as level is not changing, the other two levels are

Right now I am in a process of deciphering what was the exact intention of the coder and some coding points are very disputable (the way how ema smoothing is done immediately becomes a thorn in the eye - I am not sure at all that it will produce results that are ot subject of change, but will know more later

I think author's smoothing algorithm based on his articles Time Series Forecasting Using Exponential Smoothing (continued) - MQL5 Articles in mql5 site

nevar:
I think author's smoothing algorithm based on his articles Time Series Forecasting Using Exponential Smoothing (continued) - MQL5 Articles in mql5 site

Maybe he is telling about that, but what is used is a simple EMA smoothing in the code. Here is one code part doing that :

sy1_s=as*pr1+bs*sy1_s; // Slow EMA

sy1_f=af*pr1+bf*sy1_f; // Fast EMA

sy1_ff=af*sy1_f+bf*sy1_ff; // Repeated fast EMA from the previous

sy1_atr=aa*tr1+ba*sy1_atr; // ATR with using EMA[/PHP]

and this is how the coefficients are calculated :

[PHP] as=2.0/(1+EMA_Slow); bs=1.0-as; // Slow EMA coefficients

af=2.0/(1+EMA_Fast); bf=1.0-af; // Fast EMA coefficients

aa=2.0/(1+N_ATR); ba=1.0-aa; // ATR smoothing coefficients

those are classical EMA coefficients

nevar:
Mladen , Is it possible for you to convert pair trade indicator Indicators - PairsTrade_Light - MQL5 Code Base into mql4?Thank you.

Hi Mladen,

What do you think, pairtrade indicator calculated wrong?Or is it codeable?Thanks.

Reason: