Requests & Ideas - page 170

Intra -day trend

Hello mladen, yes in answer to your question there would be some bars without value. Also please create it with only two colors,(green and red). Once the condition for an uptrend is met (giving a green color histo bar), it will keep showing green on the subsequent bars until the condition for a downtrend is met (giving a red histo bar ) thanks in advance.

Rosalieone

As far as I see this version of digital filter indicator digitalfiltertf.mq4 already can do what is described in that article (it even uses the same name for parameters).

PS: it needs the df.dll from this file df.zip to work

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen dont you think we could produce something interesting out of this article.

From chaos to trends in forex

Best regards

Rosalieone

mladen:
Rosalieone

As far as I see this version of digital filter indicator digitalfiltertf.mq4 already can do what is described in that article (it even uses the same name for parameters).

Thank you, youre the best

mladen:
Rosalieone

One more question:

Are you human ? ;-))

Intra - day trend

Hello mladen, please remember posts 1692, 1694, and 1695, thanks in advance.

Request for EA

Mladen

This DigitalFilterTF looks promising on D1 charts. Could you write an EA for it with these indications please:

TF = D1 (can be changed by the user from the settings)

If the colour of the indicator changes to red then:

Enter with the candle on the colour change (sell) @ 0.1 (first lot can be changed by the user from the settings)

Close the trade (take profit) with the candle if the colour changes to green and

Immediately open another trade on the change to green (buy)

If it is not going in our direction then close the trade at stop set according to the parameters in the article: seldom triggered, protect the account from large market movement.

Trading: 24 hrs, Mon – Fri

Time: CET

Thanks in advance

mladen:
Rosalieone

Divegence Confluence Idea

There are several indicators that produce divergence signals, and of one is the DTOSC stochastic that produces divergence signals and alerts, but you'll notice there are several false divergence signals as well. So when comparing the charts, would it be possible to add the CCI T3 indicator together; so that an indicator only triggers when there's divergence signals coming from both the DTOSC and CCI.

I'm attaching the indicators and a sample chart for illustration.

This would filter out alot of the bad signals, thanks for any attention.

Intra - day trend

Hello mladen, mr tools, i would appreciate if anyone could give attention to my request in posts 1692,1694 and 1695, thanks for tour great service.

Hello mladen

This indi refreshes regular charts - i.e. M1, M5, M15,...MN

I hope that this indi refreshes not only regular charts, but also offline charts - i.e. M2, M3, M4, M6... etc.

Thanks in advance.

davidoh

The way it works is the following :

Each time frame has a ID which identifies it from other time frames. Symphonie auto refresh does the following : it issues a window message to change to weekly time frame and then to change back immediately to original time frame. But since offline charts do not have that ID usable by metatrader terminal, it "does not know" where to "come back". And without metatrader API information (which metatrader is hiding as a snake is hiding legs) I am afraid it can not be made to recognize non standard time frames

davidoh:
This indi refreshes regular charts - i.e. M1, M5, M15,...MN

I hope that this indi refreshes not only regular charts, but also offline charts - i.e. M2, M3, M4, M6... etc.

Thanks in advance.
Reason: