Requests & Ideas - page 49

Flytox

Frankly I thought that it will give much more alerts than it actually does so I was testing it. In the flat phases it tends to give more alerts so one has to be careful with it in flat periods, but, all in all, there is less alerts than one would assume when looking how tight the optimal tracking filter values are compared to prices

regards

Mladen

mladen:
Flytox

Frankly I thought that it will give much more alerts than it actually does so I was testing it. In the flat phases it tends to give more alerts so one has to be careful with it in flat periods, but, all in all, there is less alerts than one would assume when looking how tight the optimal tracking filter values are compared to prices

regards

Mladen

Mladen,will it be possible to do a MTF version?

Flytox,thanks for sharing the filter,I think it is good for scalping or for triggering entries in the lower timeframes in direction of higher timeframes trend.

Regards

S

bebeshel

I moved your post again here. Please do not post indicators that are from advanced elite or elite in public threads

As far as the request is considered, if I understand correctly you need a multi time frame version so here it is

regards

Mladen

bebeshel:
Mrtools, I have this indicator on Jurik RVI that does not take "Current time frame, could use this indicator as" RVI on Jurik "in H4, H1 in a chart? Thanks
Files:

Simba

Here you go
regards

Mladen

SIMBA:

Flytox,thanks for sharing the filter,I think it is good for scalping or for triggering entries in the lower timeframes in direction of higher timeframes trend.

Regards

S

mladen:
Simba

Here you go

regards Mladen

What do you eat for breakfast ?

Thanks

S

REQ)CFB dynamically adjusting RSX Mtf Indicator For MT4

Hello

You can create more sophisticated analysis by combining Jurik Tools in various ways.

The chart shows RSX, whose speed is modulated by CFB. CFB measures trend length, so when a reversal occurs, the CFB signal drops significantly. This gives us the opportunity to use that behavior to control RSX speed, so when a reversal occurs, RSX "length" is shortened and consequently, made faster.

In comparison, plain RSX is shown as a colored line. The CFB modulated RSX crosses back over the zero line faster right after a reversal.

Is There Is Any Indicator Similar To Looks In Image If Yes Please Share If No please Create

Thanks In Advance

Here is one version of rsx cfb adapted

Versions that Jurik is posting there are using what he calls "infinite length stochastic" in order to adapt rsx with a help of cfb and that "infinite length stochastic" is just another word for repainting (it is supposed to use whole history to find minimums and maximums and that way it is "remembering" extremes from long, long ago and when the number of used bars changes it repaints all the values backward).

Instead here is another way of using cfb for adapting rsx. You have to experiment a bit with short and long lengths (in short rsx length is going to vary between ShortLimit and LongLimit - assumption is that higher cfb values mean that there is strong trend and then the calculation length is longer and opposite for small cfb values - in that case it means that there is no trend and that rsx should react to all changes as quick as possible) and also with Cfb normalization period (the shorter the period, the faster the "reaction" should be)

Here is a comparison of a "regular" rsx (upper) and a cfb adapted rsx (lower) with default parameters that roughly correspond to each other and already here differences in "r5eaction" and values are visible
Differences are going to be bigger if you use longer length for rsx and longer long limit in the adaptive (since then it has "room" for adapting beter compared to the regular one) Here is a comparison of rsx 25 with rsx cfb adaptive 10-40 - here the differences are much bigger but that is expected since every comparison of non-adaptive to adaptive indicators at short lengths is almost always very similar - only at longer calculation lengths adaptive indicators show their true strength, and, in case of rsx (as an offspring of rsi) it will avoid a "flattening trap" that almost all rsi and rsx indicators fall in when longer calculation lengths are used
PS: I thought that I already posted something like this but it seems that I haven't so posting it now

Mladen,

Thanks as always for your brilliant work. Very interesting stuff.

(Req)Jurik Velocity Index

Hello

Accurate, low lag momentum indicator

Smooth and timely

Less noise + better timing = higher profits

Have you tried to smooth your noisy momentum indicators, only to watch it lag farther behind price so much as to be useless? VEL removes all noise and reveals true momentum, WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL LAG!

An easy way to tell whether a trend is decelerating (losing momentum) is to spot disagreement between the direction of the market and direction of its own momentum. This disagreement is called "divergence" and VEL's smoothness and accuracy lends itself to a very powerful form of divergence analysis, detecting weakness without getting faked out on every bar!

The chart shows higher swing-highs during segment A of both the price and VEL time series. This parallel behavior suggests a continued price trend, which occurs during price segment B. However, in segment B, the swing-high is now lower in the VEL series. This divergence says the upward price action is rapidly decelerating and suggests an impending reversal. As shown, price does trend lower during the 2nd half of the chart. In segment C we see price potentially starting a new uptrend, but its divergence with VEL's lower swing-highs suggests there's no real energy to the upside, and price continues its downward movement.

Divergence analysis is not 100% perfect. (What is?) Nonetheless, if you perform divergence analysis, why not get the best?

Is There Is Any Indicator Similar To Looks In Image If Yes Please Share If No please Create.

Thanks In Advance

vishal gandhi:
Hello

Accurate, low lag momentum indicator

Smooth and timely

Less noise + better timing = higher profits

Have you tried to smooth your noisy momentum indicators, only to watch it lag farther behind price so much as to be useless? VEL removes all noise and reveals true momentum, WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL LAG!

An easy way to tell whether a trend is decelerating (losing momentum) is to spot disagreement between the direction of the market and direction of its own momentum. This disagreement is called "divergence" and VEL's smoothness and accuracy lends itself to a very powerful form of divergence analysis, detecting weakness without getting faked out on every bar!

The chart shows higher swing-highs during segment A of both the price and VEL time series. This parallel behavior suggests a continued price trend, which occurs during price segment B. However, in segment B, the swing-high is now lower in the VEL series. This divergence says the upward price action is rapidly decelerating and suggests an impending reversal. As shown, price does trend lower during the 2nd half of the chart. In segment C we see price potentially starting a new uptrend, but its divergence with VEL's lower swing-highs suggests there's no real energy to the upside, and price continues its downward movement.

Divergence analysis is not 100% perfect. (What is?) Nonetheless, if you perform divergence analysis, why not get the best?

Is There Is Any Indicator Similar To Looks In Image If Yes Please Share If No please Create.

Thanks In Advance

Hi Vishal Gandhi,

Mladen made 2 of them here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179686

Best Regards

Reason: