Requests & Ideas - page 11

halvardu.

Just to make sure : is this what you mean by "alert on the 3 strongest signals in both directions."?
regards

mladen

halvardu:
Are there nobody here that can make the alert on this indicator?.. PLEASE FractalsMD_v1.mq4
Files:
halvardu.gif  28 kb

halvardu,

This one is a bit more extended. Snowski and me were exchanging some emails and came to conclusion that there are some states that should be covered.

The Fractals MD indicator has, apart from the obvious "no signal state" 3 more states (yes 3, not 2) :
1 - Up signal

2 - Down signal

3 - Up/Down signal : the indicator itself has no limitation to show just up or down and in fact on a 1 minute time frame 1st level signal shows this state more often than one would expect

Also, because the last signal can be removed (depending on price change) it can "revert" its signal to any one of the 3 states. So, this version covers all this. By default level1 signals are disabled in indicator since the revert like crazy (I think that that is what you had in mind : to signal levels 2,3 and 4, at least I think so after testing it and seeing that 1st level really "changes it's mind" a lot) but you can easily change that. Levels 2,3 and 4 are not that "trigger happy" so they give less reverting

regards

mladen

Files:

Thank you so much, I did just get home from a holday so gonna test it today :-).

Again thanks for the help

Halvard

Added a picture here about the levels, just to see if I got it correct?

Files:
fractalsmd.gif  129 kb

Halvard,

Yes, it is 100% correct

regards

mladen

halvardu:
Thank you so much, I did just get home from a holday so gonna test it today :-).

Again thanks for the help

Halvard

Added a picture here about the levels, just to see if I got it correct?

bulliz:
Hi mladen is it possible to create a channel that connects the highs of the cross and the lows of the cross?

It will be great if the channel is in the dotted form like support and resistance by barry.

Many thanks

Regards

bulliz

Hi mladen

any chance for my request?

many thanks

Regards

bulliz

bulliz,

Made this one according to the picture you posted (this one :

____________________________ I think that just two parameters need an explanation :
ShowTillChange-> if set to true, it will continue showing the opposite (support or resistance) value till it reaches new value (new cross in the same direction) like on this picture
or, when set to false, if the direction is up, it will show only resistance or if the direction is down it will show only support, like this
BarForSRHighsLows -> the bar which you want to use for support / resistance high/low values (default is 0 : current bar (the bar when the cross happens))

Also, added options that allows you to chose which type of ma you want to use, so it is not restricted to EMA only (default is EMA though)

Let me know if this is what you had on mind

regards

mladen

bulliz:
Hi mladen

any chance for my request?

many thanks

Regards

bulliz

mladen,

fantastic!!!!

As always your indicators are awesome.

Many thanks

regards

bulliz

Hi Mladen!

Just have a question, is it possible to program 3 indicators on one line?

I have made a picture to show you what I mean. The reason I ask is that i takes so much space on the price chart with the 3 indicators.

Hope you can help?

Regards

Halvard

Files:
3x_indi.jpg  39 kb

Halvard,

I am not sure that I understand 100% correctly. Stochastic and RSI can be placed in the same window (even without coding it : just drag the next one to the existing window and you will get something like this :
Velocity, since it is not in the same range (it does not have a known upper and lower bound) would need to be normalized in order to be in the same bounds as Stochastic and RSI, but then, I think it would loose it's essence

regards

mladen

Files:
stoch__rsi.gif  28 kb

Hi Mladen!

I was thinking if it was possible to split it like I have done on the picture, I'm not sure if its possible? but then I would have 3 separate indicators on one line.

Thanks.

Halvard

Ps. The FractalsMD alert is working great, thanks alot :-)))

Files:
indi.gif  205 kb
Reason: