Pollan's indicators - page 17

It is just multiplying with 100

It is not keeping it within known bounds. As I said : it can not be done with Z-score normalization using indicator without adding some "third normalization" (but then that additional normalization (min-max normalization as just one example (or if one prefers to call it "stochastic")) would completely change the original values and relations to each other (it would be "deformed" compared to the original))

teresh2:
так?

_fullssa_normalize2.mq4

Just one example and leaving it as is : normalization period 150. That indicator exceeds 100 or -100 with no problem when multiplied by 100. No known bounds. For some other normalization periods it will exceed those limits even more

Files:
ssa.gif  29 kb

I haven't studied SSA yet but it look so similar with Hodrick prescott momentum. One thing i learned though applying repainting indicator similar like this is to find a breach or threshold on the chart that may signal the proper entry or exit. still, it's never 100% accurate. Price tend to fall back and so does the indicator ranging on the 0 line.

ssa-pollan

ssa-pollan

dont wast your time.work on pollan.

Files:
ful_ssa.png  67 kb

Guner,

We are not wasting our time here. We are contributing to make something work. I think it's you who is wasting time posting so many same pictures over and over again, aside from that you're not any help sharing ideas.

If you think your pollan is something promising, think again. IT REPAINTS. any indicator that badly repaints will give Bad trades.

Hiyieldrater2:
Guner,

We are not wasting our time here. We are contributing to make something work. I think it's you who is wasting time posting so many same pictures over and over again, aside from that you're not any help sharing ideas.

If you think your pollan is something promising, think again. IT REPAINTS. any indicator that badly repaints will give Bad trades.

I agree. Its impressive what you and the rest have done with the Pollan indi. It just goes to show you what great minds are able to accomplish when they put there mind to it.

Makes me wonder what yall could accomplish with indicator that have even more potential.

I can't wait to see where yall take it from here.

Ish

Hiyieldrater2:
Guner,

ok.............

in fact pollan make me many many pips in these days another thanks again to everyone . repaint or not repaint not important . The Important is way to use it ....

nice thank u very much

cuongcali:
in fact pollan make me many many pips in these days another thanks again to everyone . repaint or not repaint not important . The Important is way to use it ....

cuongcali

what is recent setting on it?

Reason: