PolyFitScalper - page 40

I'm not using that version.....I am using the one that you posted results from in post 380??

fmonera:
The demo account here was wiped by GBPJPY too. I am not too worried becauseit would not be wise to put GBPJPY on live during asian session.

Would have got killed on USDJPY also.

Files:
usdjpy.jpg  488 kb

fmonera:
You should have had some buy trades on GBPJPY around 5am (Alpari UK time) that went very bad. I am attaching the destruction graph from an account with a lot of money that survived the peak , but the trades are the same.

Newdigital, can you check why didn't you take those trades?

I am using the new version with the new settings (except allowing hedge).

fmonera,

I am having 5 servers and more than 100 copies of metatrader installed traded all EAs, besides - some of them are connected with RAS.

All that I am doing - I am attaching EA to the chart and that's all. I am not closing anything manually, and I am not "managing" any trades for "good performance": no time for that.

I have no idea why I did not have those trades.

FXCM is on GMT +1 (same with Alpari UK), right?

may be ... something with your settings?

Because in my settings:

ECN mode = 1;

NoHedge = true

StrictNoHedge = true.

So, you can use this settings with any broker.

Besides, there is one parameter which can be considered with your case:

PS Sigma_max.

Playing with this parameter - we can increase or reduce the risk. Because, generally speaking, the quotes are different for M1 timeframefor different brokers.

newsdigital...can you post the updated statement from the EA in post #380 please.

Attached.

It is old settings tested on post #380.

I am suggesting to you to use new settings.

This one:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179781/page26

fmonera:
At the moment, sometimes you have a new (bigger) possition closer to the band, which works against us (increases risk and cannot be used to martingale the previous positions). I don't think this is the best strategy.

I think possition picking of PolyfitScalper could be improved by just picking a new position if it is further than the previous one.

What do you think?

Newdigital, what do you think about this? Should I make a mod to try it?

ok...thanks alot. I will check out the other version.

Yours did trade today and would have blown up like ours if you had bigger lot sizes.

Files:
polydig.jpg  180 kb

I did not understand sorry

You mean: new martingale order should be opened only if the previous open order is on profit?

newdigital:
I did not understand sorry You mean: new martingale order should be opened only if the previous open order is on profit?

I mean,for example, this is the current behaviour:

1) Price goes outside of the band, then we pick a 0.01 trade @1000

2) Price goes further, then we pick a 0.02 trade @1200

3) Price comes near the band, but still outside the band, then we pick a 0,04 trade @1100

Wouldn't it be wise just not to open this third trade? I am proposing that a third trade should be opened only if price is above 1200.

Reason: