PolyFitScalper - page 39

mcspooge:
The move in the yen blew up a demo account today using very aggressive position sizing (1 lot) ....wondering how are others doing with smaller position sizing??

The demo account here was wiped by GBPJPY too.

I am not too worried because it would not be wise to put GBPJPY on live during asian session.

newdigital:
Some strange settings you are using.

It is my trades (EA did not trade today yet):

In my case, the account wipe came from a margin call.

What was the drawdown in your case? You are using $100000 on the demo account AFAIK. Maybe that survived the GBPJPY movement.

He is using 0.1 or 0,2 lot size.

It is scalping and starting lot size should be 0.01.

I am using FXCM Metatrader with 100,000 demo.

Because the other brokers are deleting the demo accounts. So, I informed business admins (of RAS) and they created some agreement with FXCM and created some demo accounts for elite section and for RAS (with 100,000). In this case - I am fully sure that broker will never delete any account with trades without informing (it was many cases with Alpari and with the other brokers).

That is why I am using FXCM.

Just imagine that I am trading many elite section EAs and the broker just deleted all the accounts ... 3 times ... many times ... FXCM is the only one broker which agreed to collaborate for now. So, that is why I am using FXCM.

Why 100,000? Because it is accounts for clones and clones for RAS should be at least 100,000.

No any big drawdown.

You can see:

It was some loss on 24 of August but it was recover already for 2 days.

Files:

And for GBPJPY:

max lot size was 0.12 and max drawdown on open trades was 20 dollars (24 of August).

It can not be margin call with correct settings.

You should have had some buy trades on GBPJPY around 5am (Alpari UK time) that went very bad.

I am attaching the destruction graph from an account with a lot of money that survived the peak , but the trades are the same.

Files:
destroy.png  14 kb

I do not have.

It is the statement (attached):

You can also check with RAS (this Metatrader is attached to RAS).

The move in the yen blew up a demo account today using very aggressive position sizing (0.2 lot) ....wondering how are others doing with smaller position sizing??

Files:
polyblowup.jpg  123 kb

newdigital:
Some strange settings you are using.

It is my trades (EA did not trade today yet):

I thought I was using the same settings as you?

I am using Alpari UK ...v1.59 with moderate settings.

I'm interested to know why yours didn't trade??

Files:
casettings1.jpg  71 kb
settings2.jpg  61 kb
settings3.jpg  65 kb
settings4.jpg  62 kb
settings5.jpg  59 kb

one more pic of settings

Files:
settings6.jpg  64 kb

No, it is not my settings.

Look at this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179781/page26

and it is written:

Improved version of PolyFitScalper_v1.59_noHedge EA with FXCM broker: new settings.

Click on "new settings" and you will go to the next post with set file.

Reason: