PolyFitScalper - page 34

William Snyder
William Snyder  
fmonera:
I am reading 1.7.3 code and I'm not sure the buy/sell logic is correct. Is CFB logic right?

if (Ask 0 && CFB < CFB1) result = mode;

if (Bid > UpBand[snum] + spread && UpBand[snum] > 0 && CFB < CFB1) result = -mode;

It was explained here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179781

post#264

Fernando Monera
Fernando Monera  

Updated results:

• 1.59 (new version): The last two days were really bad. It is down 10% of the account.
  • 1.7.3: Keeps the outstanding results. Almost 100% gain since 5 august (from 40.000 to 77.000 with a constant 10000 drawdown)
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
newdigital:
Well,

I installed FXCM Metatrader and attached this fixed 1.59 (so called "1.59 original").

I will post the statements during the weekend but you can see those trades on RAS too (I reated this signal with Polyfit).

This fixed version with Mladen's settings is working really good: 40 dollars for 2 days with max floating drawdown on open trades = 82 dollars; min lot size =0.01 and max lot size = 0.18; max simultanious active trades = 7; annual ROI is 947% with started 1,000 initial deposit; lagest profitable trade = 16 dollars; lagest lossing trade = -1.8 dollars; 75% of all trades were closed in profit.

Trading pairs:

EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, EURCHF, GBPJPY and GBPCHF.

EA with the settings is on this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179781/page10

(please note - it is non-hedge settings for ECN broker; if your broker/account is not ECN/stp and allowing hedge so change respective parameter in the EA's input).

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Hi fmonera,

Use the settings from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179781/page10 for 1.59 (new version).

Because last 2 days were very good for me with very low drawdown.

I will post the statements during the weekend as usually.

Fernando Monera
Fernando Monera  
newdigital:
This fixed version with Mladen's settings is working really good: 40 dollars for 2 days with max floating drawdown on open trades = 82 dollars; min lot size =0.01 and max lot size = 0.18; max simultanious active trades = 7; annual ROI is 947% with started 1,000 initial deposit; lagest profitable trade = 16 dollars; lagest lossing trade = -1.8 dollars; 75% of all trades were closed in profit.

Trading pairs:

EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, EURCHF, GBPJPY and GBPCHF.

EA with the settings is on this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179781/page10

(please note - it is non-hedge settings for ECN broker; if your broker/account is not ECN/stp and allowing hedge so change respective parameter in the EA's input).

How do you set max lot size?

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

I did not set.

Max lot size is selected by MaxOrders and MGLotMultiplier.

In my settings - MaxOrders = 25, stop loss = 45, min profit is 1 pip (as I understand - it is some kind of breakeven), and ProfitRatio = 0.5; (For Profit Close: Distance from Up/Dn Bands in portions of width ex.0.5 is in the middle.

If we set to 8 or 10 so max lot size will be limited.

I agree - max lot size value can be big in case of MaxOrders = 25. But the settings is very complicated (as I see - stop loss is not placed ... may be - it is hidden?).

Anyway - will see.

Fernando Monera
Fernando Monera  

To not make the same test as you, I am trying with a very small demo account (5000 but with min lot size of 0.1). This way we should have an indication about the minimal account size to run the EA.

This should be extremely risky with a martingale configuration, but let's see. The first trades went very good.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
extremely risky with a martingale configuration

Yes, agree: 5,000 initial deposit for 0.1 min lot size is extremely risky.

Fernando Monera
Fernando Monera  
newdigital:
Yes, agree: 5,000 initial deposit for 0.1 min lot size is extremely risky.

It reached the margin call limit. I am trying now with 25000.

kokoriso7
kokoriso7  

Hi everybody !!

Long time no see everybody.

Poly 1.59 new setting, very interesting.

I have been trading 3 months with live account with my own settings.

I have no problem so far.

I can see Poly has good potential.

I know I can improve my setting make it better.However I don't have any more PC to test and compare . So I am looking forward to seeing results.