6 weeks +1039pips +80% of money. Is that good ?;)

Okay here is my offert till now my strategy was free but now is no longer free i have FREE TRIAL so you can try on demo account first and you will pay a nothing for first week so here is :

Start balance : 1000$

Number of winning trades 141 (1273.90$)

Number of losing trades 42 (-479.80$)

Balance Max drawdown 123.80$

till now +794.10$ that is almost +80% of account which i s very good

Total # of weeks : 6

*how to follow my strategy very simply first you have to put first open lot to be 3% of your money of 1000$ that is 30$ and you have to leav the computer turn on from monday till friday.That is all

The price is 35$ of month

and here is link to check it :

Good-Profit-Agresiv-Strategy | Rent a Signal

How do you contorl losses. Do you use some kind of equity stop loss?

zomg:
How do you contorl losses. Do you use some kind of equity stop loss?

So just get in with demo acount and you will see i have only target and the target change during the trade feel free to try the demo

moneymaker01:
Okay here is my offert till now my strategy was free but now is no longer free i have FREE TRIAL so you can try on demo account first and you will pay a nothing for first week so here is :

Start balance : 1000$

Number of winning trades 141 (1273.90$)

Number of losing trades 42 (-479.80$)

Balance Max drawdown 123.80$

till now +794.10$ that is almost +80% of account which i s very good

Total # of weeks : 6

*how to follow my strategy very simply first you have to put first open lot to be 3% of your money of 1000$ that is 30$ and you have to leav the computer turn on from monday till friday.That is all

The price is 35$ of month

and here is link to check it :

Good-Profit-Agresiv-Strategy | Rent a Signal

Your trading account on RAS intital deposit $1000?

Can you explain more detail of your system risk management?

i control the risk from loose with open positions ... the risk is calculate for exam : if i loose 10% this month that mean next month i will have atleas 10% just if you like join with demo account and try it

moneymaker01:
i control the risk from loose with open positions ...

Max floating DD $ or %?

It'll stop trading if ... ?

Just join i have free Trial and see by yourself just keep the lot size small with 0.5% of your money for first open trade profit will be something like 7% 8% with very small DD if you like to ean more put the first lot size on 3% and that will make you 30% of month and again will be good Just join with demo account and try

moneymaker01:
Just join i have free Trial and see by yourself just keep the lot size small with 0.5% of your money for first open trade profit will be something like 7% 8% with very small DD if you like to ean more put the first lot size on 3% and that will make you 30% of month and again will be good Just join with demo account and try

I want to follow 100% your signals so tell me exactly how Max floating % DD you trade?

SO you want to follow okay so first keep you first open lot on 1% of your money for total save with 1% you will ahve very small DD i control DD with order !!!TILL NOW I DON'T HAVE A NEGATIVE WEEK!!!! you can ask the people i have 72 people who was following the signals till now this week they are on free trial and from next week they will pay for my service so the DD which you can have ist something like 20% of your account but that is with 3% first open position if your choice is to open first position with 1% so the bigest looose you will have is 6% or 7% BUT VERY IMPORTAN THING IS : TILLL NOW I HAVEN'T LOOOSE THOSE PROCENT and that is for 7 weeks !!!!

What we are trying to find out and what you are continuosly avoiding is what do you do when trades go against you big time? This leads me to believe that your stop loss control for realy bad situation is the actual margin call. No losing week is nice and all but its over very short period of time. Sooner or later all systems face moves that make trades go "oh shit". Especially all types of martingales that your system seems to be in a way, seen to many of those crash and burn on big moved

I wouldn't trade your signals live because you still didn't specifically define loss control rules, your system is type of martingale with a short record.

Okay that is your right to not join that is your choice but i just want to show the update of perfomance i;m already on +91.1%

Reason: