Adaptive lookback indicators - page 85

PascalD:
I can not find adaptive ADX. Is there one?

It can be adaptive only in the smoothing part

Did you try the ADXm (that was made in a couple of adaptive versions)?

PascalD:
I can not find adaptive ADX. Is there one?

if this help you.

adx_cfb_adaptive_adx.mq4

Files:

Here is one more version of adaptive ADXm (this one has different coloring options - in order to make it easier to see when is there valued trend and when it is ranging) : adxm_vhf_adaptive_floating_zero_1_3.mq4

mntiwana:

if this help you.

adx_cfb_adaptive_adx.mq4

Thank you guys

A bit upgraded ADXm (results are same, but the code is somewhat faster now than it was in the previous version) : adxm_vhf_adaptive_floating_zero_1_4.mq4

whats the name of this red and green bar indicator??? please help me

Files:

ADXm that can use averages for price filtering (double smoothing included) : adxm_vhf_adaptive_averages_filtered_-_floating_zero.ex4

PS: in some cases the difference between regular and double smoothed filter is big. Here is an example when Hull is used - upper id regular lower is double smoothed :

mladen please help to recognize above indicator which show red and green bars?

05rahul:
mladen please help to recognize above indicator which show red and green bars?

05rahul

That is the 3rd post of yours with the same question

Believe me, if I knew the name of it I would have already posted the name (and the link), but since I do not know it, all I can do is wait that mrtools (as far as I see it is one of his pictures) tells you which indicators he used on that example. Please do not flood the forum with questions like that in threads that are not dedicated to such questions. You could easily use this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180514 for example for that purpose.All the best

05rahul:
whats the name of this red and green bar indicator??? please help me

05rahul, think it was either a Ttm Ssa bars indicator or a version using Hodrick Prescott indicator both of which recalculate and should not be used for trading purposes.

Reason: