Adaptive lookback indicators - page 78

Mladen and MrTools, could you please add all the other averages (as in the original SuperTrend averages & alerts.mq4) to both the regular and the histo version?

wojtek.paul:
Mladen and MrTools, could you please add all the other averages (as in the original SuperTrend averages & alerts.mq4) to both the regular and the histo version?

wojtek.paul

They are there (including the double smoothing and adapting) in the version 2 (the version posted last)

Thanks! They already are in both versions, listed enumeratively; I didn't notice that, my mistake.

mrtools:

Wojek.paul, added the new adaptive averages to the SuperTrend.

supertrend_averages__alerts_2.ex4

again the same mistakes "renaimed indicator"

really only one I have them? or all have windows 7

Dear Mladen or Bill

tell me ,please.

what it is? What is the dll.

I have problems only when they are present

Files:

Air92:
Dear Mladen or Bill

tell me ,please.

what it is? What is the dll.

I have problems only when they are present

i am sure ,you have enabled dll but as of your picture,seems rename problem,try once again downloading from original post,it is working with me.with every thing default.

regards

Files:
2_2.png  153 kb

mntiwana:

i am sure ,you have enabled dll but as of your picture,seems rename problem,try once again downloading from original post,it is working with me.with every thing default.

regards

thank you Tiwana. But it is work with me too,but only on windows 7

But i want understand why not on windows 10

Air92:

i have no experience of win 10,may be different dll for that or the dll from win 10 not compatible with,also dependencies have no problem,same with me ..... moderators can better guide you.

regards

Files:
3_1.png  164 kb

Air92:

Air92

Do you have any error message in the experts or journal tab of metatrader terminal?

mladen:

Air92

Do you have any error message in the experts or journal tab of metatrader terminal?

in journal -nothing,except that the indicator loaded successfully.

But in experts every second message about renaming errors.

Reason: