Adaptive lookback indicators - page 79

Air92:

in journal -nothing,except that the indicator loaded successfully.

But in experts every second message about renaming errors.

Will check when can that happen. Need some time to test

mladen:

Thank you,Mladen.

mladen:

Hi Mladen and Mrtools

The question is: Is there any one use win10 with no problem?, if so then the problem is probably in Air92 laptop since she is using same indicator with no problem with her PC of win7.

Otherwise, I suggest to remove "+" and all spaces from the indicator name and upload it again perhaps it may work

talaate:

Hi Mladen and Mrtools

The question is: Is there any one use win10 with no problem?, if so then the problem is probably in Air92 laptop since she is using same indicator with no problem with her PC of win7.

Otherwise, I suggest to remove "+" and all spaces from the indicator name and upload it again perhaps it may work

Talaat E

I am just guessing what was going on with windows 10

Anyway, changed something (without adding any lag to the indicator, and making it simpler while it does all that I wanted it to do) - please all test the above two : they should work regardless of the OS used as long as they are not renamed

mladen:

Talaat E

I am just guessing what was going on with windows 10

Anyway, changed something (without adding any lag to the indicator, and making it simpler while it does all that I wanted it to do) - please all test the above two : they should work regardless of the OS used as long as they are not renamed

Sure Mladen, I totally understand you.

In fact, and I believe you are familiar about, there are numerous of reports regarding a dozen of problems about using win10 with particular programs, I myself worry to replace win7 by win10 for all my computers, I decide to wait and observe till I totally pretty sure that will not be any problem if I switch to win10.

Regards

talaate:

Sure Mladen, I totally understand you.

In fact, and I believe you are familiar about, there are numerous of reports regarding a dozen of problems about using win10 with particular programs, I myself worry to replace win7 by win10 for all my computers, I decide to wait and observe till I totally pretty sure that will not be any problem if I switch to win10.

Regards

Tell me about it. I migrated from windows XP only 6 months ago (still being nostalgic about it )

IT IS WORKING!!! thank you so much,Mladen!

You changed something in the code

but will it be possible to do this for all further indicators that the problem is not repeated?

Files:

Air92:

IT IS WORKING!!! thank you so much,Mladen!

You changed something in the code

but will it be possible to do this for all further indicators that the problem is not repeated?

Air92

Don't worry

All will be just fine

mladen:

Air92

Don't worry

All will be just fine

I believe

Reason: