Adaptive lookback indicators - page 110

mladen:

MA rsi adaptive - upgraded to have the new set of rsi calculations (the correct calculations) and with addition of prices, filters (3 types of filters) and some more options to make it more up-to-date

Both versions upgraded (the on-chart and the separate window version), even though I don't see too much use of the version for separate window

PS: the example is using filter 3 on price

PPS: there is no version 2.1 posted (it was internal version used only by me for tests)

Dearest MLADEN

So many thanks for adding filters,is a big help to us users.

can i know which ma method was used ...... and is it possible to extend with ma methods (basic and or latest) for to have it more precious :)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So many thanks for adding filters,is a big help to us users.

can i know which ma method was used ...... and is it possible to extend with ma methods (basic and or latest) for to have it more precious :)

regards

mntiwana

That indicator has one method only (a sort of modified ema)

I did not try any other ma methods for that type of average. Probably will try it and see if it will be usable

mladen:

mntiwana

That indicator has one method only (a sort of modified ema)

I did not try any other ma methods for that type of average. Probably will try it and see if it will be usable

It makes my mouth water (all over the floor).

mladen:

MA rsi adaptive - upgraded to have the new set of rsi calculations (the correct calculations) and with addition of prices, filters (3 types of filters) and some more options to make it more up-to-date

Both versions upgraded (the on-chart and the separate window version), even though I don't see too much use of the version for separate window

PS: the example is using filter 3 on price

PPS: there is no version 2.1 posted (it was internal version used only by me for tests)

Hi Mladen 
Regards
I know you are probably are going to add some facilities to the new ma rsi adaptive indicators, so it would be nice if you but options for shadow and neutral lines line width to be separately. Also, I would appreciate if you may add MTF in the next modification
Thanks 

talaate:
Hi Mladen 
Regards
I know you are probably are going to add some facilities to the new ma rsi adaptive indicators, so it would be nice if you but options for shadow and neutral lines line width to be separately. Also, I would appreciate if you may add MTF in the next modification
Thanks 

talaate

Here is a version with those line width modifications as well as multi time frame addition

mladen:

talaate

Here is a version with those line width modifications as well as multi time frame addition

Thanks Mladen

Upgraded MA RSI adaptive (noticed that alerts are missing - added alerts in this version)

Example : 32 period, Cuttler's rsi adaptive with price filter 3

mladen:

Extended version with two more levels added to it :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
adxm_vhf_adaptive_floating_zero_1_2.mq4

Would price filtering change anything for that indicator?

whisperer:
Would price filtering change anything for that indicator?

whisperer

I don't think it would help : that indicator is suing all the prices. Filtering all those prices would cause some erratic results. Best results are when only one price is used

mladen:

Upgraded MA RSI adaptive (noticed that alerts are missing - added alerts in this version)

Example : 32 period, Cuttler's rsi adaptive with price filter 3

Dear friends,

This is very good indi. Thanks for @mladen.

But i have a problem!

It does not accept "colors tab" settings changes.

- I change colors settings and save the template.

- Restart mt4

- It turn on "default colors settings every restart" !

Reason: