Adaptive lookback indicators - page 86

mladen:
A bit upgraded ADXm (results are same, but the code is somewhat faster now than it was in the previous version) : adxm_vhf_adaptive_floating_zero_1_4.mq4

Does this exist with RSX replacing ADXm?

thank you so much for your help mladen and mrtools

05rahul:
whats the name of this red and green bar indicator??? please help me

can be this one

Files:

zorinfx:
Does this exist with RSX replacing ADXm?

zorinfx

I am not sure if it was posted, but there is this version (rsx vhf adaptive using super smoother as price filter, floating levels and all the rest) : rsx_vhf_adaptive.mq4

mladen:

zorinfx

I am not sure if it was posted, but there is this version (rsx vhf adaptive using super smoother as price filter, floating levels and all the rest) : rsx_vhf_adaptive.mq4

the attached indicator has no floating levels and all the rest...

didjeridoo:
the attached indicator has no floating levels and all the rest...

You are right

Here is the correct version : rsx_vhf_adaptive_floating_zero.mq4

mladen:

You are right

Here is the correct version : rsx_vhf_adaptive_floating_zero.mq4

This one is OK

NicoleDeinhard:
can be this one

thanks nicole

mladen:
ADXm that can use averages for price filtering (double smoothing included) : adxm_vhf_adaptive_averages_filtered_-_floating_zero.ex4

PS: in some cases the difference between regular and double smoothed filter is big. Here is an example when Hull is used - upper id regular lower is double smoothed :

Dearest MLADEN

so many thanks for adding averages as price filter in adxm vhf adaptive floating zero,here EMAD did a good job for me,really great.a lot of options and capacity.in lower picture adaptive laguerre filter 3_2 with default.

regards

Files:

More an experiment than anything else - vhf adaptive alma : alma_vhf_adaptive.mq4

Files:
Reason: