Elite indicators - metatrader 5 version :) - page 20

mladen:
Not yet. Will be made

Will be very happy to waiting that..

PanKayun:

Will be very happy to waiting that..

First this one : this is averages 7.9 (with filter addition in it)

Filter used in this version is the filter already available for metatrader 4 - the "simple price filter" (so it is using a different filter than the averages 7.9 for metatrader 4). Decided to do this in order to compare efficiency of the two filtering types

Files:
averages_7.9.zip  124 kb
averages.png  105 kb

mladen:

Filter used in this version is the filter already available for metatrader 4 - the "simple price filter" (so it is using a different filter than the averages 7.9 for metatrader 4). Decided to do this in order to compare efficiency of the two filtering types

That looks good, Thanks :)

mladen:

Are you going to make the tape for mt5 too?

nbtrading:
Are you going to make the tape for mt5 too?
Yes, it is going to be made soon :)

mladen:

Composite RSI using floating levels instead of fixed levels : composite_rsi_1_2.mq5

Can it be adaptive?

Averages (all the averages, double smoothing + adaptive) + filters that can be used on ma, price or both :

Files:
averages 8.png  107 kb
averages 8.ex5  126 kb

whisperer:
Can it be adaptive?
I am not sure. Will check

mladen:

I must admit that I am a slave of habits

And since I am used to daily data in metatrader 4 had to make a daily data for metatrader 5 too

It is not a simple conversion though. There are some new possibilities (the way how buttons are treated and how objects are treated) which makes it possible to interact with indicator with a simple click of a mouse. This one misuses that possibility and whenever something can be hidden or shown it is enough to click on an appropriate button instead to entering in parameters and setting those there (as a matter of fact this one even does not have parameters for showing or hiding - it is done exclusively through screen controls)

Anyway, as far as object are concerned, it is a much better situation than the lack of functions that I was talking in the previous post but it is a matter of objects usability in majority of indicators : majority of indicators will never use objects, so ... till then we have this one. So now I can see at similar screen under both platforms
PS: corners in metatrader 5 are not the same as in metatrader 4 : the enumeration is the following : 0-> upper left, 1-> lower left, 2-> lower right, 3->upper right

PPS: removed the indicator from this post. The latest version can be found on the next post

What indicator is the one on the chart?

whisperer:
What indicator is the one on the chart?
If I remember correctly that is a quantile channel
Reason: